7

Third person's pov:
_____________________

The first day of the new married couple passed normally as tae was busy in his office work and kook was in his restaurant making both of them to forgot about each other.

Now,its night time and kook is already at home wearing apron while cutting the ingredients to prepare food for himself while looking at his receipe book.

And when he was about to place the  vessel pot on the stove calling bell of their house rings making him to turn of the stove to go towards the door.

He quickly go towards the door and opens it making the elder come in with bunch of flie in his hands looking so tired making kook to give a subtle glance to him before going into the kitchen.

Slowly tae places some files with has confidential named displayed on the dinning table and immediately wents up upstairs to freshen up while not so subtly glancing at the younger with the corner of his eyes who is busy in kitchen cooking something making him to immediately face the stairs when he finds him somewhat cute at his actions.

Today kook came early at 5pm eventhough his restaurant closes at 6pm to organise his things which he didn't able to do last night.but before doing chores he needs energy right thats why he is cooking some new dish for himself which gradually become red in colour after adding sauce making him to smell a unique fragance while placing his nose closer to the dish with a smile.

You might be wondering how can he like that weird taste which others are hating in his absence because he is someone who likes to enjoy all types of tastes like bitter,sour etc as he also thinks that's why his restaurant is popular because of its unique taste and new dishes...so here he is cooking.

Hmm~ its looking good after adding some sesame in it

Poor taehyung, he didn't get to eat it

But he deserve it

How dare he to say no to The Great Jeon jungkook's dish

Kook thoughts while stirring the soup with ladle and in his thoughts,Finally kook completes his soup and serves it in a bowl,but when he was about to place that bowl on the table his leg slips making the soup to pour on tae's blue file.which is placed up on the files making his eyes wide.

which is placed up on the files making his eyes wide