Part Four: Fire

"What the fuck happened?!" You scream causing Chloe and Rachel to turn and face you.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Rachel cries out in rage from her dad. "I'm sorry okay I was walking to mind my own business then I heard you scream!" You explain scared shitless. "Look I brought her here. Let's go before cops and others arrive." Chloe shouts and drags Rachel out the way off the fire. Just after Chloe grabbed Rachel a tree branch fell. "Let's go." You grab Rachel's other arm and run with Chloe.

All three of you run across the train tracks back to the junkyard. "The fuck happened there?!" You scream and let go of Rachel. "Y/n calm down." Chloe says and holds your arms while keeping eye contact. "Breathe." Chloe adds and helps you breathe while Rachel sits on the floor and looks at the dirt in shame. Chloe calms you pretty easily and you just fall into her gorgeous eyes like they were a deep Atlantic Ocean. Chloe sits down beside Rachel and puts an arm around her. "Dads can be dicks. Everything will be okay Rach." Chloe says calmly trying to make sure she can breathe and that she isn't feeling like shit again. "Maybe I should leave.." you say and look at Chloe. "Probably past your bedtime." She says and smirks at you. "Oh shut up. Make sure Rachel gets home safe." You say and start walking off. "Later shorty." Chloe smirks and watches you walk off while comforting Rachel.

You walk along the train tracks and hum your favourite song. You hear the trees brushing up against each other through the wind and you could see the orange, vibrant aura of fire which Rachel started in the distance getting smaller as you walk further away. You finally get to the bus stop and have this feeling something bad is gonna happen, you try to shake the feeling and wait for the bus.

~on the bus~

You sit down on the back of the bus and try to ignore all the creeps that looked at you as you walked down to the end. You could feel everyone's eyes on you so you looked out the window to admire the beautiful sea that surrounded the edge of the town. You could tell everyone was gonna look at you because your a teenage girl who's sat alone on a dusty bus in the middle of the night, you were scared being out this late. Never had a curfew but knew that your parents wouldn't like you coming back home nearly one in the morning, especially on a school night. When it came to the stop at your home you ran off the bus and knocked on the door.

"Shit shit shit. I ain't got my key please be up." You panic and keep knocking on the door. Your dad opens the door and gets a tight grip of your arm and drags you into the living room. "What the hell were you doing out this late?!" Your dad yells and throws you down to the floor. "I'm sorry dad! My friend needed help!" You yell back and grab your arm because he grabbed it to hard and then slammed it against the floor.

"I don't care. Does your friend care about you? I don't think so. Get your ass to bed right now." He shouts and gets in your face. You know if you talk back he'll be more aggressive so you head to bed. "Let go of your arm I know your not hurt." He says in a tone of anger and rolls his eyes. You feel your eyes fill up with tears as you get up the stairs. You see your mom in the door way of her room as she lips "I'm sorry" to you and covers her face because she's gonna cry.

You go to your room and slam the door, you punch the wall and cry while sliding down the back of it. You rest your head to cry on your lap as you hear yelling and bangs from the other room knowing it's your mother and father yelling at each other like they do. Every. Night. You get up from the door way and wipe your tears knowing nobody cares and nobody will ever care. You cover your ears because all the noise was getting all too loud and you couldn't deal with it. You decide it's best if you settle in for bed and it'll quite down later. You get dressed and brush your teeth then curl up into your bed and close your eyes to drown out all the screaming.