Part Eight: The Ambers

Chloe slowly leans in and your lips touch softly. You both close your eyes and smile through the kiss, you weren't really expecting it but you were really happy that it was happening. "Umm.. I'm sorry." Chloe whispers and pulls out of the kiss. "It's okay. Umm. Well.." you say and blush slightly. Chloe let's go of you and rubs the back of her neck nervously. "Ahem. Are you okay?" Chloe clears her throat. "Mhm. I'm great." You say and look Chloe in the eyes and smile. "Good." Chloe says and has a grin on her face.

Rachel comes out the tent and smirks. "Lovers can one of you give me a hand?" She shouts and smirks at you and Chloe. "Yeah yeah. I'll be there in a second! Later y/n." Chloe says and winks at you before going to help rachel out. You smile and when Chloe's far enough in the tent she can't see you, you start jumping around smiling like you won something. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Victoria asks and raises an eyebrow. "Umm I came to see the show." You say and stand still. "Well your not allowed back stage!" Victoria snarks at you.

"Vic just let her stay. She's not bothering anyone." A guy with brownish hair and a face full of makeup for the tempest says. "Thank you." You nod at him. "Oh shut up Nathan." Victoria says and rolls her eyes at him. "Prescott?" You ask him and smile slightly. "Hey. Yeah I know. Classic rich kid. But I'm caliban from now and till curtain closes." Nathan says and puts a finger to his mouth like it's a secret. "Got it caliban." You nod and smile.

You make your way back to the seating area to watch. You see that Elliot guy from yesterday by Justin's wall. "Hey y/n right?" Elliot asks with a smile "yeah Elliot? The loud guy with cat memes." You say sarcastically. "They weren't cat memes. They were cat videos." Elliot corrects you. "Whatever you say dude." You say and laugh. You just go sit at a chair in the front and wait for Chloe to join you.

The play begins and you start to worry because Chloe isn't there beside you like you thought. You gaze upon the stage and see a gorgeous woman in blue feathers enter the stage. Immediately, you knew it was Chloe so it caused you a chuckle. "All hail great mistress!" Chloe says and bows down to Rachel. "I to answer the best pleasure." Chloe adds and gets up. "Heat thou, spirit. Preformed to point the tempest, that I bade thee?" Rachel says and stands tall and proud for her role.

The continued with the act and even went off script, you noticed from looking at the play notes. You were amazed at how Chloe could get on the stage and just show her all. You recorded some little bits for Steph to see and to obviously have videos of Chloe looking fine in feathers. The crowd cheers and you smile directly at Chloe who definitely notices.

As the curtains close and the crowd starts to leave you wait behind for your friends. As everyone goes their ways and you can start to see the chairs all clearly again you notice there's a blond woman staring from behind a tree. You choice to ignore it and just go behind stage to see Chloe and Rachel.

"You did wonderful!" You smile and jump to hug Chloe and Rachel. Rachel hugs you back and Chloe doesn't really understand what to do, you and Rachel kinda notice a little redness in Chloe's cheeks as you let go of them. "So dinner at mine to celebrate?" Rachel offers with a cheeky grin. "Free food? Hell yeah!" Chloe says and smiles while putting an arm around you. You blush and nod at Rachel. "Sounds great. Follow me girlies." Rachel says and starts walking.

Rachel is ahead of you and Chloe and Chloe's got her arm hooked in yours. You've obviously blushing so you keep your head low to the ground embarrassed. Chloe kinda already knows your blushing so she's just grinning with her chin high. "Umm remind me." You ask and look up at Chloe. She looks confused down at you. "Remind me that your hot in blue." You smirk and chuckle. Chloe blushes. "Why thank you shorty." Chloe says and can't hide the fact she's blushing. "Ugh get a room!" Rachel groans hearing you two. "We're here!" Rachel says and turns to face you guys.