Part Twenty-Nine: The Group

"Lovely to meet you. You don't mind us helping y/n in her room right?" Steph asks and smiles politely up to your mom.

"Of course sweetie, you all go and sort out your room then y/n. I'll see you in a bit." You mom says and smiles at you sweetly. "Thanks mom I love you!" You shout and run to your room with your friends laughing at you being the weirdo you are. "I love you too." Your mother chuckles then goes to her tea in the kitchen.

You hold the door for Mikey and Steph as they walk into your room and see all the boxes and new furniture. "Woah this is a lot." Mikey looks at the boxes. "I'm thinking me and Steph sort out the bed while you build my desk is that okay? Then Drew can do the wardrobe." You explain your idea. "Yeah sure sounds good." Mikey nods.

"I'm not gonna build your bed just for you and Chloe to break it." Steph says and stares you blank in the eyes for a good minute before bursting out into laughter. "We wouldn't break the Fucking bed. Dent it at the most." You say and smirk putting the wood all out. "Wait what?! What do you mean by that?" Steph asks and smirks curiously.

"Well.. it's non of your business." You say and avoid eye contact and chuckle to yourself slightly. "Have you.." Mikey asks but Steph buts in. "You and Chloe have done it?!" Steph shouts so you cover her mouth so your mom doesn't hear. "Can you shut up?" You ask and have a huge smirk on your face. "So you guys did?!" Steph whispers excited for the answer. "Yeah.. but shhhh..." you whisper and laugh slightly. Steph smiles and hits you playfully.

"Finally!!" She shouts and smiles. "Good on you y/n? What do we say here?" Mikey asks really confused. "Steph asked I just said it." You say and shrug. "So can we work now?" You add and look at Steph who just aggressively nods and giggles like crazy. "Chill out girls." Mikey laughs and plays with the fancy handle nobs you have to open your desk draws.

Mikey starts to work on your desk and sorts out everything in order of size and purpose as you and Steph nag at each other and argue of what goes where. About an hour and half later Drew comes from his football practice and is forced to build the wardrobe as soon as he walked into your room.

"Your moms kinda hot you know?" He asks as he towers up the wood for the frame. "Ewwwww! What is wrong with you!" You cover your ears and drop the wood that would hold your mattress so Steph accidentally drops it and glares at you. "I'm just saying." Drew chuckles at himself. "Back to work!" Steph shouts and gets you back up to build your bed more.

A while later you've finished and you ask Drew to carry in your nightstands because he's the strongest here. "Done, what next?" Drew asks and shakes off the dust from his shirt. "Burgers at the two whales? If my mom has some money spare." You ask and look at the gang. "I'm up for that." Mikey says and nods his head while looking at the others. "Oh Mike, I gotta call dad about that tent. I'll go out to call him now, meet you outside." Drew says and quickly runs out the room with his phone by his ear.

"I'm in." Steph adds after feeling slightly left out. "Great let me go ask my mom for the tent from camping last year and sleeping bag." You nod and go up to your mom.

"Heyyyy mom?" You ask being extra. "What do you want?" Your mom asks knowing you want something. "Can I have some money to get a bite out with my friends and maybe the tent and sleeping bag from when we went camping?" You beg really fast to then do your puppy eyes.

"This is the last of my money till I can find a job somewhere. Go buy a tent and bag then dinner with your mates. And don't ask for money again this month or you'll be grounded." Your mom slightly raises her voice kinda pissed your spending all the money on yourself. "I'm sorry but thank youuuu!" You say and hug your mom to thank her.

You go and get Steph and Mikey before heading out. You do feel slightly guilty about taking the money but you know you can make it up to her by getting a summer job or something to give her the money back. Drew's still on call outside so you all slowly and silently sneaking down the stairs to near him.