WHATS NEXT TO COME!

PLEASE PLAY THE SONG BEFORE READING THANK YOUUUU!

Hello readers, I don't know who reads this all I know is that your fans of life is strange and are as in love with Chloe Price as I am.

In this story I intend to make you guys have the feelings you had when first playing the game (so maybe crying if you played like I did 😭) but anyway I'm gonna continue the story to when max arrives and I'm even gonna try and follow the story along side of what they did through the game. If you have any questions on what I'm doing, I'm gonna do some small stories of what I think y/n, Rachel and Chloe had gotten up to in the period of time (the three years).

I'm already working on some mini stories of little events that the girls had gotten up to within the three years. I'm not gonna give any spoilers though I may have already when doing little notes in the past chapters. Once I've started to write the stories I might add the titles and a little teaser of what they hold.

If you have anything you want to see for the three years please give me some ideas though, I might not go with them. I will love hearing them.

I'm gonna have a little break on writing and publishing for the next month though I am sorry I just ain't got the motivation to write just yet. 😔

If your a quick reader just enjoy the calming music
😇

__________________

UPDATE:

Hey guys, I just wanna give you a heads up as I'm really having bad writers block after a stressful breakup I've delt with at the start of the month and I'm about to start a very important year of high school so I need to focus more on that. It doesn't mean I'm not gonna write it just means it might be a couple months before I post again. Sorry for the inconvenience. X

I did put this on my conversations too x