Gap-Fill Story Three Part One: Promises

You were all cuddled up in Chloe's arms and we're mumbling sweet nothings and having small kisses when Rachel barges into Chloe's room.

"Woah! Hey knock." Chloe says in her extremely hot morning voice. "Noted. Can I talk to you guys?" Rachel asks and crosses her arms. "What do you want?" You mumble and nuzzle your head into Chloe's neck. "You remember saying that you were gonna help me find my mom?" Rachel asks.

"Yeah?" You ask and sit up confused. "Can you both try and track her down? I think I'm finally ready to meet her." Rachel explains. "You want us to find your mom?" Chloe asks and sits up too because you had moved. "Please. My dads just being a prick and I don't wanna be around him." Rachel says and looks at you both. "What if she's back to using? Damon might have caused her to start again." You say thinking logically like you do.

"I just wanna meet her.. please guys." Rachel begs. "Fine, can you give us a week to try and figure it all out?" Chloe asks and rubs her eye. "Yeah sure. Thank you." Rachel nods and smiles. "Can you leave now? I wanna sleep still." Chloe says and lies back down. "Yeah. Okay see you guys later." Rachel smiles and leaves your room.

"That was a bit rude." You look down and Chloe. "She barged in to beg for something. We didn't even know she was gonna be here." Chloe explains and covers her eyes with her forearm. "Still. Come on she needs us and we promised, well you did. I didn't say anything." You smile at Chloe.

"Shh.. I wanna sleep." Chloe whispers and keeps trying to sleep. "Babe it's midday." You laugh at her. "So? We we're up most the night anyway." Chloe mumbles and pulls you down to lay next to her. "Yeah because you were high and really dazed so I stayed with you to make sure you didn't do anything crazy." You laugh and cuddle up to her.

"I love you." Chloe mumbles and kisses your forehead before drifting off back to sleep. You keep cuddling up to Chloe to keep her warm and you nearly fall asleep too but keep awake to not sleep all day. Joyce comes in about half an hour after Chloe had went back to sleep.

"Oh hey honey, she still out cold?" Joyce asks you holding a tight grip on her laundry basket. "Yeah she's tired. Rachel woke us up." You laugh. "Oh well it is past midday I'm surprised your mother hasn't worried about you." Joyce looks at you. "She had to do the night shift she told me." You nod and sit up with Chloe's arm still around you.

"No she wasn't, unless she swapped with carol I don't recall her having the night shift." Joyce explains and looks at you confused. "Why would she lie..?" You ask and look at Joyce. "Maybe it was about that.. never-mind hun, ask her what when you get home and maybe put some makeup on." Joyce says and points at you.

"Wait why?" You ask. "The marks sleepy there has left in your neck." Joyce says and leaves Chloe's room. Your eyes widen and you kick Chloe's side. "Aye!" Chloe groans and wakes up. "What?" Chloe asks and rolls on top of you with a smirk. "Hey! You gave me hickeys you know?" You try and push her off of you.

"And the problem?" Chloe asks and cuddles you. "I'm going to my moms in a bit to confront her about something and then we gotta go to your old pal Frank." You say and look down at your big bear.

"Ugh.. fine what should we do?" Chloe says and sits up. "I don't wear much makeup so I don't bring it along with me. So we're gonna have to buy some." You look at Chloe. "Why can't you just wear something that covers your neck?" Chloe asks thinking cheap. "What do you have in mind?" You ask. "I got a high collared jacket. Just keep the collar up" Chloe says. "Great." You shrug and look at her.

"But for now can we?" Chloe smirks and leans closer to you. "Fine we have some time." You chuckle because you can't say no to her so you kiss her with your arms around her neck as she smirks. You both exchange a couple of kisses before Chloe has to get up.