Gap-Fill Story Six Part One: Vortex Party

⚠️⚠️
some of the content within this chapter and the next two are quite triggering, this is a warning that the content after this may upset you
⚠️⚠️

~17 hours before the incident~

A regular morning with you cuddled up before your cute girlfriend who breathed down your neck a little as she snored quietly still fast asleep. You stroke her back, almost tickling her spine. Chloe slowly starts to wake up from your cold hands touching her back. She groans and pulls you closer into her arms while holding your waist. "Good morning.." Chloe whispers in your ear still half asleep and using her hot ass voice to win you over already.

"You've got to stop using that against me." You chuckle as you caress her face feeling her jawline and stroking her cheek as a cute grin crawls upon her face. "Never.." Chloe grins and kisses your neck softly. You chuckle and stroke the back of her neck as she kisses yours, you twist her hair between your fingers. "So you ready for tonight?" You ask and smile down at your girlfriend.

"Do I have to come to the party? I don't even go to Blackwell anymore." Chloe groans and sits up slowly, covering herself in the sheets. "Yeah you do. It's Steph's last day.. you know after this week steph is no longer a Blackwell student. We won't see her anymore!" You say too loud for a morning and too dramatic. "Yeah well I can text her still? I guess. Look y/n we don't need to make a big deal out of this. She probably doesn't want too much trouble." Chloe explains just wanting to stay in bed. "She's my best friend. Me and Steph have been friends since.. years.. I don't know how long exactly but before Blackwell. And when Steph goes I'm not going to be able to talk to Mikey much. He'll try to keep Drew's scholarship intact. This is the last time we'll be all together.." you look at Chloe who just stares back into your eyes.

"I get it y/n.." Chloe rubs your back. "No you don't. You don't realise how these two people are the closest I've ever had to family. I have my mom yeah but that's been from the last seven months. Steph's been my sister my best friend through everything." You look at Chloe. "Alright alright. We'll go to the damn party.." Chloe rolls her eyes. "Are you serious Chloe?" you look at her annoyed.

"What? I don't see the fuss." Chloe looks back at you. "The fuss is my best friend isn't going to be around me anymore. I might not see her ever again and you don't see why that's a problem." You look at her. "Right I get it Jesus." Chloe rolls her eyes. "Stop being a bitch about it!" You start to get even more pissed and sit up. "Why you so riled up for?" Chloe asks not understanding it.

"It's like you and max dude! You were miserable for years when she left I'm going to miss Steph. She was always there for me!" You shout. "Don't compare this to me and max." Chloe gets defensive. "It's the same-" you say but Chloe buts in. "No it's not. She left and didn't come back. She doesn't give a flying fuck about me anymore." Chloe looks you in the eyes getting riled up. "Oh my fucking god! Don't come to the party I don't want you there. I'll go with rach." You get up out of bed and put on your clothes from the night before.

Chloe stays quiet, dumbfounded by what you've argued about. "Steph's just a friend of yours you barely hang out with her!" She shouts finding words. "Yeah because you're dependent on me. got that many fucked up issues you cling to everyone!" You shout back putting on your shirt. "So I'm clingy?" Chloe asks with attitude.

"I haven't got a problem with you being clingy Chloe you're just a lot sometimes. It's overwhelming." You give Chloe one last luck before leaving her bedroom and storming down her stairs. Chloe gets up and grabs a dirty shirt and some trousers quickly before trying to catch up with you but by the time she's changed your out of her house and at the end of her pathway up.