Part Twenty-Seven: Back To School

(No note for a recap because that would be pretty unforgettable ;) )

A while later, you and Chloe are giggling and looking at each other. "So that was fun.." Chloe says resting her head and staring at the ceiling. "Very. And my first time with a hot girl? Damn I'm lucky." You smile at Chloe. "Am I just looks to you? I'm offended." Chloe jokes and looks back at you. "Aren't you honoured that your my first?" You ask and raise an eyebrow. "I am that's why you haven't been punished for what you said before." Chloe says and smirks at you.

"Well.. umm I.." you can't gather your words. "Lost your words again baby? At some point you was just making noise." Chloe smirks more at you. "Wait!!! I took the good girl's virginity?!" Chloe shouts a bit too loud so you cover her mouth. "SHH! Your mom's downstairs!" You shout quietly so only Chloe could hear. "Oh please, they probably heard you before." Chloe laughs and covers herself with the blanket more.

"Fuck.." you realise and cover your face embarrassed. "How am I gonna be able to talk to your mom after this.." you groan. "I'm wondering how your gonna be able to walk after this." Chloe mumbles and tries to hide the fact she said that but you just give her a glare.

"Whatever dummy.. can I borrow some clothes?" You ask and sit up a bit. "Sure babe whatever you wanna grab just grab." Chloe smiles at you. "I know you got that I got laid mood right now but can you chill out the smiles?" You giggle looking back at her. "Maybe. We gonna have to wait and see." Chloe smirks and strokes your back gently. "Okay missy I'm gonna grab something's can you close your eyes?" You ask and smirk at her. "Nothing I haven't seen five minutes ago but go on." Chloe covers her eyes with her hands.

You get off of Chloe's crusty mattress and raid her draws to "borrow" her firewalk lighter t-shirt and a pair of her cuffed jeans. You quickly find your underwear and bra and put them on before Chloe lost her patients. "Damn it." Chloe swears to herself.

"Okay babe. This was fun and all but I think it's time I head to Blackwell. Is that okay?" You ask and sit back on the bed near Chloe. "Can I have a kiss before you go?" Chloe asks sweetly. "What made you such a big baby?" You ask her and kiss her forehead. "I'm am not soft bitch i'd stab a guy for you. I'd go to prison and have everyone as my bitch." Chloe says offended you thought otherwise.

"Yeah yeah you big softy, look I was kind of hoping you would drive me there." You say and tap Chloe's foot that was beside you. "Really? Is all I am a taxi cap for you?" Chloe asks joking about. "No you got a cute ass too." You wink and get up. "Nuh uh. You ain't leaving till we talk about the cute ass bit." Chloe says and pulls you back down.

"You got a cute ass okay? Now can we go I'm gonna be late for my literature class." You say and clap your hands being bossy. "Jeez chill out.. fine I'll get dressed can you just head to my truck so we can go straight away? You were pretty loud my mom-" and before Chloe could finish her sentence you slapped a pillow on her head. "No! Don't you dare say it!" You shout and get up. "You were pretty loud!" Chloe shouts as you slam the door behind yourself leaving Chloe's room.

You run past Joyce and David saying bye like the "good girl" you are and on the way out you grab Chloe's keys, the ones with the panda, then you head straight to Chloe's truck and you wait patiently for her.

"HOW IN GODS NAME DID IT TAKE YOU TWENTY MINUTES TO CHANGE?!" You shout seeing Chloe finally arrive. "I took a shower." Chloe says and eats a piece of toast that Joyce gave her before she left. "And stopped for breakfast. I've probably missed half my lesson now.." you tap the side of the truck door. "Sorry can't we just chill out by the fountain or something?" Chloe says and finishes her toast. "Yeah sure... I'll get the same punishment if I go or don't anyway." You roll your eyes and lay your head on Chloe's shoulder.