Part Eighteen: Hideout

You slowly wake up and cuddle into Chloe and smile. "Mhm... morning." You yawn and feel Chloe rubbing your back gently. "Morning." Chloe whispers and keeps you warm. You slightly look up and smile at Chloe so she kisses your forehead softly. Chloe and you enjoy the peace and silence for another few moments before sitting up and staring to get prepare for the day. "So what do you want to do today cutie?" Chloe asks looking at you while going through her draw.

"I don't know, check on Rachel? Talk to Steph, maybe see if my moms okay." You list ideas. "Seems busy." Chloe smiles and picks out some clothes for herself. "Do you mind me borrowing clothes again?" You ask and look up at her after rubbing the sleepiness out of your eyes. "Yeah you can. What you thinking?" Chloe asks and puts the t-shirt beside her for you to see. "Cool punky like you." You smile at her.

Chloe quickly gets changed so you cover your eyes. Chloe leans closer to you and kisses you with a smirk on her face. You kiss her back and smile. "Umm I think I should probably get changed and brush my teeth that okay?" You ask and bite your lip to savour the kiss a tiny bit. "Yeah okay. Umm I'll see you downstairs." Chloe smiles at you and winks before leaving you in her room.

You "borrow" some of Chloe's clothes you grab some on Chloe's black jeans and a belt to keep it up. You smile at yourself in the mirror and put a navy shirt on top. You run to the bathroom and use Chloe's toothbrush quickly feeling nasty about borrowing someone's toothbrush but you had to brush them anyway.

Heading downstairs you look at all the photos of little Chloe and just smile at them. "Hey." Chloe smiles at you and pulls you closer to her. "Oh hi." You smile at her. Chloe goes to kiss you but David walks by. "I saw nothing!" He covers his eyes. "Oh my god. David nothing was gonna happen!" Chloe shouts and rolls her eyes. "David leave the girls alone." Joyce's voice echoes out of the kitchen.

"I'm gonna go to the hospital. See you later then Chloe." You say and look her in the eyes. "Yeah see you." Chloe smiles and kisses you gently before you leave. You walk off to the bus stop because you don't want to walk a good hour or two to a hospital you'd be at for like an hour by it's self so you hop on the first bus you get on. You put your earphones in and ignore everything and everyone and get off at your stop.

~at the hospital~

"Hey can I see Rachel Amber or Micheal North?" You ask the lady at the desk. "Ms. Ambers guardians have asked me to keep you and Ms. Price away from her. Mikey was discharged late last night." The nurse says and smiles at you. "Oh... umm.. okay thanks for everything then, just tell Rachel I was here then and to text me later." You say and nod. "I'm afraid I can't pass that message but have a great day." The nurse says and you roll your eyes walking away from the desk.

(You get out your phone to message Chloe)

Chloe <3

"Babe don't go to the hospital x":You

Chloe: "babe? We will talk about that later. Why can't I go to the hospital?"

"Why no x? Anyway James got the nurse to keep us away from Rachel xx":You

Chloe: "shit, want me to come pick you up? x"

"You sure? I can get a bus back. X":You

Chloe: "I'm picking you up look out for my truck."

(You put away your phone in your pocket)

You have a dumb little upside down smile on your face and go to wait outside the hospital by the smokers den. You fidget with the end of your phone case waiting for Chloe to arrive and keep looking around for her. Finally she shows up after twenty or so minutes. "Hey babe." Chloe smiles and opens the door from the inside for you. "Now who's saying babe." You laugh and get in the car. "Come on you know it's only because you called it me first, plus it's funny to tease." Chloe smiles and starts the engine.