Gap-Fill Story Three Part Three: Sera

"Watch it." Chloe threatens and takes the pad off.

"Or what?" You say and turn to face Chloe with a smirk. "Or.. no sleep tonight." Chloe whispered in your ear and kisses underneath it gently. "I'm fine with that." You whispered back and act all cocky. "Fine. My moms got pizza coming later if you're staying here tonight." Chloe gets up then sits on her bed.

"Way to change the mood price." You roll your eyes and smile a bit. "What I'm hungry. And we gonna go look at those phone places or what?" Chloe smirks and leans back a bit tired. "We could do that tomorrow? I don't know." you shrug feeling conflicted on what to do.

"We could tell Rachel and see if she could reach out herself?" Chloe asks and looks at you on her side. "No we'll do it for her.. check the first two now last two tomorrow?" You look at Chloe who seems tired. "Yeah let's go." Chloe chuckles and gets up.

"Here you go." You stick the note back on Chloe's forehead which causes her to side eye you slightly annoyed. "Y/n. Behave." Chloe takes the note off and puts it in her pocket. "Or what?" You tilt your head knowing you're bothering her a little. "Or we're not leaving for at least fifteen minutes." Chloe looks down at you as you smirk.

"We can make out in the car dumbass." You say and try to push past Chloe who grabs your wrist pulling you back then pinning you against the wall. "Who said it was only gonna be a make out?" Chloe smirks as she holds you against her wall. "Oh.." you whispered under your breath a little shocked at Chloe's behaviour.

"Right now?" You ask and smirk slightly as Chloe looks down at you with a grin and a tilt to her head. "Why not? Nothing stopping us." Chloe chuckles and kisses your neck softly. "Are we really doing this?" You get flustered and hide in Chloe's shadow a little. "I don't know are we?" Chloe swaps to the other side and kisses your neck again.

"Fine what's the harm?" You giggle as Chloe picks you up. "That's my girl." Chloe carries you to her bed and lies you down gently before climbing on top of you. "Now promises to stay quiet and let me treat you right?" She whispers to your ear then kisses down your neck. You let out a soft noise slightly impatient already causing Chloe to smirk and continue kissing you as you struggle to keep down. Chloe teases you and lifts your shirt off of you before having her fun.

~afterwards~

Chloe and you are still covered under her old sheet which didn't do much of a good job covering you both as it was mostly holes. "You really can't handle my touch can you baby?" Chloe smirks at you replaying all your fidgeting and sounds over and over in her mind. "Oh shut up." You roll your eyes. "You did that as well!" Chloe teases as you roll your eyes so you push her playfully causing her to chuckle.

"Hey I'm sorry.. I know I've been acting strange recently." You look down feeling guilty but Chloe lifts your head and kisses you softly. "Baby I completely understand what going on. I mean I understand step dads or mom's boyfriends suck. Look at step douche for fuck sake. I hate his guts but honestly your moms the sweetest woman I've ever bet and if she's dating again I know she's picked a kind caring guy. She's raised you while having a struggle from your father.. you should support her and realise she's happy and in a healthy relationship for the first time in who knows how long. Give him a chance for her." Chloe speaks a speech to you trying to convince you.

"I'll give pen a chance." You roll your eyes. "It was Ben baby but good attempt." Chloe chuckles then strokes your back encouraging. "Right Ben. I should call my mom make sure she's okay and.. happy." You look at Chloe who gives you the sweetest smile.

"You're lucky I love you." You smirk and kiss her softly as you pick up your phone to text your mom.

(You pull your phone out to text your mom)