Gap-Fill Story Four: Stephs Game Night

"Welcome to hell nerds." Steph chuckles as she greets you into her lair.

"I can't believe you've convinced me to do this.." Chloe whispers to you then rolls her eyes. "Come on it'll be fun!" You drag her into Steph's room. "What's up dungeon master?" Rachel smirks as she greets Steph. "Hey drama legend." Steph fist bumps her. "Right let's play!" Mikey demands feeling a bit left out.

"Right so we know the rules?" Steph asks looking around the group. "Just explain again so we're all clear.." Chloe says and seems a little annoyed still. "Lighten your mood." You push Chloe and try to cheer her up even though her idiotic step dad stole her good stash of weed out of her room before she left.

"Honestly being high while playing would've been legendary but this can be just as good." Steph explains as she sets up the dungeon masters set. "Yeah and I brought props from the drama studio. We got masks, crowns, these foam swords and daggers." Rachel says as she goes through her stolen goods and wears her red mask from the tempest. Mikey finds a wand looking thing and puts it behind his ear as you try to cheer Chloe up by putting the crown on Chloe's head as you sit on her lap trying to find a way to make her smile again.

"Come on baby this can be fun. We can resurrect Barb! Or make a new character for you." You whisper as the others discussed the rules of the dice and Rachel was choosing one, out of at least twenty, sets of dice that Steph had.

"Oooo! Look at these shiny babies." Rachel is hypnotised by the shine from the light bouncing off of the red dice. "They are my favourite set. Other than the cyan with the white numbers." Steph explains before taking the dice. "So where is this three-d printer? I've made all the characters on the scale so I can print them. They should be done by the time the rules and the tools have been dealt with." Mikey says before loading up the figures on his iPad.

Steph shows Mikey the printer and they both sort out the figure sizes as you, Chloe and Rachel were catching up. "So.. have you been up to anymore drama? Chloe seems like a sad little puppy right now." Rachel teases as Chloe rolls her eyes. "Nothing other than step dick taking my weed.." Chloe groans and hides in your neck not in the mood to socialise.

"I guess my mom and Ben are going strong? It's weird.. I've never seen my mom so happy, I'm glad to see it but really Ben? That's a weird combination. Like pickles and cream.." you give a grossed look at the thought. "Oh have you ever tried fries and whipped cream?! God it's amazing." Rachel exaggerates out of hunger from skipping breakfast.

"Rach if you want we got some snacks in the drawer there, and a mini fridge full of soda." Steph points as she is mesmerised by Mikey's figured being printed. Rachel goes and helps herself.

"You're a little jealous right now aren't you?" Chloe teases Rachel who kept looking over in Steph's direction. "She use to stare at me like that a month ago. It's all over now I miss it." Rachel whispers then chuckles to herself. "We're better as friends. I'm into the badass lesbians more." Rachel adds then smirks at Chloe.

"This one's taken find your own!" You laugh and lean into Chloe more which makes her smirk enjoying your attention. "I'm always going to be yours baby.." Chloe whispers and kisses your cheek gently as she held your waist while you were on her lap. "You better, you know how much I don't like to share." You say and smile down at her.

"Yes endlessly nights of cold because you've stolen my blanket off of me. It's cruel!" Chloe whines and smiles up at you. "Okay so you two just forget others are around you when you two are together? Like it's cute I guess but honestly kinda cringey." Rachel asks and sips on the straw she added to her can of coke.

"Oh it would be cringe if I was like, oh honey bunny booo I missed you from a second agoooo!" Chloe sounds desperate to make the point and kisses under your jaw. "Honestly didn't get a word of that sorry what you say?" You ask coming back to reality after being kissed on your neck. "Making out that we're aren't cringey." Chloe repeats and smirks at how unfocused you became.