Gap-Fill Story Two: Tats

"Let's get tattoos." Rachel smirks at Chloe. "I'm definitely in." Chloe smiles and looks down at you.

"Getting a stupid mark on my arm permanently? I don't know guys." You look at them both being the only one who's actually thinking properly. "Look I wanna get one. How about we get you one of those that seven year olds wear and use to get in trouble in school Huh? You want that baby?" Chloe asks taking the piss out of you. "Babe we're not fully developed," you say. "Well you aren't shorty, I'm pretty tall and I don't think I'm gonna grow much more. How about we get you a lollipop and take you to the playground Huh?" Chloe asks and looks down at you.

"If your calling me a child does that make you a Pedo?" You ask and look up at her. "I'm a teen baby. And your a teen, just a small one." Chloe smiles. "Can we get tattoos or what?" Rachel asks and smiles. "I don't want to. But you guys feel free to." You shrug and look up at Chloe.

"I'm gonna get a sleeve. Your gonna be dating a bad girl." Chloe winks at you. "I already am. She took all the innocent from me. Taught me swear you know?" You say sarcastically.

"Oh damn you're so bad." Chloe says playing along. "So we're doing this?" Rachel asks confirming. "I am she ain't." Chloe says and pats your head. "Too bad. Let's go then." Rachel says. "I'll drive us we're we going?" Chloe says and grabs a tee and her keys. "This little place, it's isolated I'll show you once we get there." Rachel explains and walks out.

"Wanna come? You don't have to get a tattoo just come out with us please?" Chloe asks and looks at you with her puppy dog eyes. "Fine." You smile and walk out her room with her. Chloe checks you out and follows you to her truck.

Rachel tells Chloe where to go as you just watch out the window and the changes of scenery, from trees to the beach to the little shops of furniture and clothes. "This corner here." Rachel directs and points to a little run down shop.

"Here?" Chloe asks and smiles. "Yeah let's go." Rachel says and hops out the truck. "Do you wanna stay in the truck?" Chloe asks you and puts a hand on your thigh to hold you while making sure you're okay. "No I'll go in. I don't wanna be locked in like a dog. It's too hot for that." You joke and look Chloe in her eyes.

"I love you dummy." Chloe laughs then kisses you gently before getting out and holding the door for you. "Yeah I know." You smirk and get out the car. "Im not gonna make you say it. You'll say it later after seeing how hot I'll look with these tats." Chloe smirks and winks at you. "Oh yeah?" You ask and look back at her. "Yeah." Chloe smiles down at you and puts an arm around you as you walk into the store.

~in the tattoo store~

You sit down on the leather seats and admire the walls full of beautifully draw sketches of roses and other flowers against cracked skulls and stars. "You okay baby? You don't have to stay if you don't wanna you know?" Chloe asks still checking you're okay being here. "Babe stop worrying. I'm fine. After I've seen yours I might change my mind." You smile and look at Chloe.

"Really? Okay then. I'm gonna go get my sleeve then baby. Rachel will sit with you till she's called." Chloe kisses your forehead and walks off to the guy who had called her name. "Hey." Rachel sits down beside you after grabbing a little pamphlet to read as she waits. "So what are you getting?" You ask Rachel curious.

"These little stars on my wrist and maybe, I'm still debating but I'm thinking a dragon tattoo on my lower leg. What do you think?" Rachel asks and shows you them in the book. "They look cool. They'll suit you. Especially the stars." You say shocked how good the tattoos look in the book.

You keep looking over at this one tattoo.

"Would you wanna get that?" Rachel asks and looks at you as she points to the roses

"Would you wanna get that?" Rachel asks and looks at you as she points to the roses. "Maybe. I don't know I don't think my mom will approve." You laugh. "Neither will mine and Chloe's but they'll look Hella cool. You could always get it removed later in life. And if you have it higher let's say.. your collarbone." Rachel smirks at you, "they won't see it. Or if they did it would be once it's healed." Rachel adds and looks at you again.

"You know what? Fine I'm feeling risky. I'm in." You laugh. "Yes. I'll go book you in." Rachel jumps up and goes to order your tattoo.

A while later Rachel was called in and you two we're allowed to go in together and have your tattoos done in the same room at the same time. You were slightly worried when you heard the needle turn on but Rachel gave you a reassuring smile and nod so you sucked it up and closed your eyes to ease the pain. No matter what it hurt like hell but you and Rachel were laughing and crying with each other as you were getting them done.

You both agreed to get another tattoo to share as good friends and you had gotten a star with the letter R underneath as Rachel got the same with your initial.

The artists explain how to keep it from getting infected and wrapped the tattoos up for you lot. As you walked out Chloe was waiting there for you bouncing slightly like a little kid about to get a puppy.

"You got a tattoo!!" Chloe says and hugs you with a smile on her face. "Watch it! It's pretty high!" You say and laugh. "Where is it?" Chloe asks curious. "I've got two one on my back and one on my collarbone." You explain. "I got the one on my back too so we match." Rachel smiles at you and chuckles a tiny bit.

"This needs to be celebrated. Beers at the junkyard?" Chloe asks "hell yes. Let's go." Rachel nods and runs to the truck. "Yeah let's go." You smile and take Chloe's hand as she drags you along with her to the truck and junkyard.

You all chill at the junkyard till real late and you sneak back to your homes, you following Chloe back to hers. Chloe gets a lecture from her mother and David as you sit upstairs waiting for her. Over the next few weeks and months your parents all find out about them and you get grounded as Rachel just hides out at Chloe's to avoid her dad's lunatic personality. As time passes your parents learn to live with their rebellious children and start to let you do more.