Father?

Scarlett's POV

"I'm sorry Y/n, just give me a moment." I say somewhat calmly before walking out, with my daughter in my arms. I don't normally do this when I'm working, but when my daughter runs to me crying because of her father? That crosses a line.

I speed walk over to the living room, where Rose had said her father is at. I didn't even know he arrived. I see him relaxing on the couch with a cigar in one hand and his phone in the other. My blood boils just seeing that man. I gently put down Rose, wiping the tears from her cheeks.

"Nugget can you go to your bedroom?" I ask softly. I don't want her to see her parents arguing. Rose nods and runs towards her bedroom. I sigh before heading towards Romain.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" I raise my voice at him, earning a confused look from him.
"The fuck are you blabbering about?" Romain questions, barely making eye contact with me. This bitch..

"You're a father Romain! You may not like that or even want to be one but you are! You make time for your daughter! You show her unconditional love! You're not supposed to be the man that breaks her heart multiple times!" I scold him. I didn't care if Y/n could hear me, I have so much anger built up in me for this man, it was bound to come out eventually.

"You have some nerve saying this shit to me, you know damn well I make time for that ungrateful little shit any chance I can! Don't you make up some fake ass story to make me sound like a fucked up dad. Just because you're 'Scarlett Johansson' doesn't mean you're automatically a great mom!!" He shouts, his voice echoing through the house.

I try my hardest not to let my emotions get the best of me. I hold back tears, and look him straight in the eyes.
"Get out." I say firmly.
"What did you say?" His voice goes low.
"You heard m-" I began to yell again but was cut off by a sudden hot feeling on my face. A sharp, stinging pain throbbing from my cheek. I look at him. The man I once loved. I once trusted with every inch of my being. Romain's hand didn't drop, even if it did, this action of his just proves, everything we had and everything we could have had, was gone.

I look around completely in shock of what just occurred. Romain begins making his way to the front door.
"File for full custody, I couldn't give two shits. That little fucker is probably not even my daughter. Just shows how much of a slut you are Scarlett!" He yells out before leaving.

As soon as I hear the door shut, my eyes fail to hold back the tears I had fought. My legs failed to hold my body up, as I fall to my knees, sobbing, struggling to breathe.