Bad dreams

Scarlett's POV
Same day as last chapter

Y/n and I cut our hangout short when I had to rush back home. Thankfully, Y/n understood and assured me there were no hard feelings.

I run into the living room to see Florence sat on the couch with Rose laying beside her, fast asleep. I go over to my daughter placing a kiss on her forehead before turning my attention to the other blonde.

"What happened? Why did you want me to come back home so quickly?" I ask worried. Florence gestured for us to go talk in the kitchen so we don't disturb Rose, so I follow her to the kitchen island.

"Rose had a nightmare which woke her up..Scar is everything okay at home?" She questions softly.
"Why do you ask?" I feel as though I'm sweating profusely from nervousness.
"The things Rose was saying in her sleep, about her dad.." Florence reveals.
I sit down beside her, sighing as I look down at my hands. Florence places one of her hands on my shoulder, a sign of comfort and reassurance. I look up to her giving her a small smile.

"I'm thinking about fighting for full custody of Rose. I can't do this anymore, Flo. I can't deal with him anymore." I don't realise I'm crying until Florence wipes away tears that fell down my cheeks. She pulls me into a hug. A long hug. God knows how much I need this.

We break apart minutes later and Florence grabs ahold of my hand, squeezing it slightly.
"I'm here for you, throughout this entire process." She assures me. I smile and thank her, before I hear a small voice from the other room.
"Mama?" Rose calls out. I get up and walk into the living room, sitting beside my daughter. Florence walks in moments after me.
"Hey baby girl, I heard you had a bad dream?" I tuck some hair behind Rose's ear.
"I didn't like it Mama, it was scary." Rose tears up. My heart breaks seeing how much it affected her. I pull her onto my lap, hugging her small body close.
"You're safe baby, I'm here. Mommy's here" I soothe her.

"Great I don't know whether I want you as my mum or if I want a kid." Florence admits. I laugh at her comment, when Rose gets up from my lap and walks over to Florence.
"Please have a baby Auntie Flo! I want a sister to play with!" Rose exclaims. I try to hold back a laughter as I see the look on Florence's face.
"Uh- Rosie maybe you should talk to your mommy if you want a sister." Florence tries to explain. Like any small child, Rose was already bored of the conversation, so she went to her bedroom to play.

I laugh as the moment replays in my mind, Florence glares at me, making me laugh even more.
"Okay okay i'm sorry." I breathe out between laughs.
Florence sits besides me and cuddles up into me, resting her head on my chest and holding onto my arm.
"So have you told Rose about your decision?" Florence whispers, in case Rose hears our conversation.
"Not yet. I'm waiting for the right moment." I explain.
"Scar, you're going to fight so she doesn't see her father anymore..I don't think there'll ever be a right time." Florence speaks up. I nod, understanding what she's saying. How on earth can I explain this to Rose?

We decided to spend the rest of the day together, chilling indoors watching movies and eating only junk food. Florence and I don't have any projects coming out soon so we can take a break from constantly eating healthy and working out.

Although I still love going to the gym, especially now that I know there's a familiar face in my gym..