WandaVision

Y/n's POV

So it's currently 12:30am..And i've just arrived home from Scarlett's. I don't even know what happened. After the whole situation with Romain and Scarlett, then with Rose, I wanted to stay and make sure Scarlett was okay. And before you think about it, no we did not sleep together. There's a child in that house for God's sake.

Also, i'm not really into Scarlett romantically.

I walk up the apartment stairs and make it to the door of Ellis and I's apartment. I unlock the door, trying my best not to make too much noise, God knows what Ellis would say about this.

After locking the door again, I tiptoe through the living room towards my bedroom. I look around to see no sign of life anywhere. I close my bedroom door, sighing. I made it.

I flick the lights on, my eyes widen when I turn my focus on my bed. Sat there was none other than Ellis.

"And where the fuck have you been all day?" He questions, raising a brow.
"Uhm- No where." I avoid answering him. Instead I set my purse on the dresser before heading to the bathroom to wash my face.

"Hell no you're not getting away with this." Ellis begins, following me into the bathroom.
"Ugh okay fine, I was at Scarlett's for rehearsal." I purposely leave out bits of information.
"All fucking day? Bullshit."

I sigh. Avoiding making eye contact with him.
"Y/n come on. Whatever it is you can tell me." He pushes.
"It's not my story to tell.." I say softly, hoping he would leave it there. Thankfully, Ellis picked up on the tone of my voice and decided not to push anymore.

"So..How was rehearsal?" Ellis questions, pulling himself up to sit on the counter.
"It was..Eventful." I admit. I know for certain I could never tell Ellis what went on. As much as I love him, at the end of the day he's a hardcore Scarlett Johansson fan, I could never tell him something so personal to her.

Eventually, Ellis left me to go to sleep. After I had washed off my makeup and did my nightly skincare, I walk back to my bedroom to change out of my clothes into some pjs, and go straight to bed.

I wake up from my alarm blaring out from atop the nightstand. I groan, reaching over to switch it off.

"Hey Siri, what time is it?" I mumble out.
"It's 9:15am." Siri replies. Ugh why so early? I drag my body out of bed and into the bathroom for a quick shower to wake me up. Afterwards, I do my morning routine - skincare and brush my teeth.

I walk into the living room to see Ellis sat on the couch with a bowl of cereal watching TV.
"Morning, what are you watching?" I ask as I go to look through the cupboards in the kitchen.
"WandaVision." Ellis calls out, hardly breaking eye contact with the TV screen. I roll my eyes, as I grab a cup for my coffee. I'm not hungry at all this morning so I decide to just have a cup of coffee alone.

I snuggle up beside Ellis, resting my head on his chest.
"Are you working today?" I ask, watching the show.
"Yeah, starting at 11, ending at 6." He informs me.

Ellis looks down at me, noticing the confused look at my face.
"What's wrong?" He laughs out.
"What the fuck is going on in this show?" I question.
"What do you mean?"
"She had babies and five minutes later they're grown kids!" I explain, completely baffled. I look up to Ellis searching for some answers, to which he could not stop laughing. I glare at him, getting up from my comfy position.

"That's it i'm not watching anymore Marvel stuff with you!" I tease.
"Bitch you know damn well i'll make you watch them with me." Ellis smirks slightly. I sigh, walking to my bedroom to relax.

I lay on my bed and scroll through TikTok, when my phone starts to ring. I smile seeing the name on the caller ID.

"Hey, how are you?" Scarlett asks through the phone.
"I'm good! What's up?"
"I, uhm- Was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk in Central Park again?" She stutters. I look down, smiling to myself.
"I'd love to! Rose and I can see the Ducks again." We laugh remembering the antics from other day.
"Actually..Rose will be home with her aunt, so it's just us today." She reveals.
"..Is that okay?" Scarlett asks, her tone sounding nervous.
"Oh- Yeah no that's fine!" I assure her.

We make a plan to meet up in the park at 10:45, giving me enough time to get ready. I get out of bed, walking towards my wardrobe to look for an outfit. Like always, I threw on whatever caught my eyes first.

Once dressed, I brush my hair and tie it back into a ponytail

Once dressed, I brush my hair and tie it back into a ponytail. I apply some concealer, bronzer and fill in my eyebrows before grabbing my phone, keys and purse.

I walk out into the living room, to see Ellis sit watching WandaVision. I laugh as I walk over to him, placing a kiss on his forehead.
"I'm going out, I probably won't be back until after you've left." I inform him. Ellis looks me up and down, a confused expression plastered on his face.
"And where do you think you're going?" He raises an eyebrow.
"Just..Out." I run out of the apartment before he could interrogate me.

I arrive at Central Park. I stand awkwardly near the entrance, not knowing what to do. Thankfully, I hear a familiar voice.

"Hey you." The blonde calls out. I turn around to face her, smiling when we make eye contact. I hate to admit it, but she looks so pretty.

She's literally just wearing jeans and a top, but something about her

She's literally just wearing jeans and a top, but something about her.. I can't explain it.

We begin walking down the path, like normal, in a comfortable silence. I wanted to ask Scarlett about the situation from yesterday, but I know it's not my place to.

"So uhm.." Scarlett stutters.
"What's wrong?" I question, giving her an assuring smile.
"Well I just wanted to get your advice on everything.. If that's alright with you?" She looks up to me, her eyes filled with hope.
I nod, smiling, allowing her to continue talking.
"Okay well, after the incident with Romain, I've been thinking about fighting for full custody of Rose. I wanted to ask you what you thought of that."

We walk up to a bench that's away from the public, and sit down.
"Uh- Well I think you should. But Scarlett, why ask me? I'm sure you have other people in your life that you're a lot closer to, you could have this conversation with." After I finish speaking, I notice Scarlett frown.
"Y/n you're the only person who knows about what happened yesterday.. And I thought we were friends.." She mumbles the last part, I could barely hear her well enough.

Hold on- Scarlett Johansson considers me a friend?