Blushing

Y/n's POV

Y/n: Hey El, you don't need to pick me up anymore..
Ellis: And why tf not..?
Y/n: Uhm.. I decided to walk :)
Ellis: Now you know damn well you're too lazy for that.
Ellis: You're with Scarlett aren't you...
Y/n: Okay fine. Yes.
Ellis: DETAILS LATER

I roll my eyes at Ellis' text. Nothing's going to happen tonight, Scarlett and I are just going to watch some movies on Netflix and chill.

We arrive at Scarlett's and I immediately go get comfortable in my spot on the couch in the living room. Scarlett laughs at my antics.
"Actually darling, I was thinking we watch movies upstairs, in my bedroom.." Scarlett says softly. I smile and nod, not thinking much of it, and walk towards the blonde. Scarlett extends her hand out for me, which I accept, and we make our way upstairs to the master bedroom.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" Scarlett asks as she scrolls through Netflix. I poke my head out of the en suite door,
"Uhm i'm not really fussed, anything you want to see is fine." I smile before finishing up in the bathroom. Moments later, I walk out to see Scarlett laying comfortably in bed, scrolling through her phone. I smile at the view before jumping into bed beside her. I look at the TV screen, failing to hold back a laugh. Scarlett looks at me and frowns.

"What's so funny?" She asks confused. I point to the TV,
"Scarly you really want to watch Rough Night?" I look at her baffled. Scarlett nods excitedly, reminding me of Rose. I smile seeing how excited she is.
"I thought you wouldn't want to see your own movies when you're not working." Scarlett shrugs, thinking for a moment.
"I liked working on this movie, the cast is incredible and hilarious." She smiles. I nod, getting comfortable on the bed. Scarlett presses play, before getting comfortable herself, laying in my side, her head resting on my chest as her arm rests over my stomach. I rest my arm over back as I gently rub her back.

The bachelorette scene came on. I blush slightly seeing Jess, or should I say Scarlett, in that dress, dancing like that. I shift awkwardly in my position, making Scarlett look up to me worried.
"Are you okay love? Am I hurting you? I can move.." Scarlett begins moving away from my arms, laying further from me. I frown, shuffling closer to her.
"No you're not hurting me Scar I promise. It's just-" I pause as my face becomes a more brighter shade of red. Scarlett looks more and more confused as she notices me blushing. However, within a few seconds, Scarlett eyes widens as she realises what's happened. Scarlett giggles, placing her hands on my cheeks, rubbing them softly.

"Y/n!" Scarlett fails holding back a laugh. I frown.
"It's not funny!" I exclaim. My face slowly goes back to my regular shade and I lay back in my comfortable position, gesturing for Scarlett to lay in my arms again. Scarlett does, resting her head on my chest once again. I could hear her laughing quietly to herself and I roll my eyes.
"Scarlett!" I groan. Scarlett laughs again before looking up at me.
"You can't blame me, you looked hot in that scene!" I try to defend myself. Scarlett giggles before pulling herself up to kiss me. She whispers against my lips, "You're so adorable" before kissing me again. I smile into the kiss before replying,
"And you're the most beautiful woman i've ever seen.." I cup her cheek, pulling her closer to deepen the kiss. Scarlett moans into the kiss, as I brush my tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance. Scarlett accepts, opening her mouth slightly. Without hesitation, I explore her mouth with my tongue. Moments later, we pull away to catch our breath.

I look down to Scarlett, her eyes completely blown out with lust. I change our position, so i'm laying on top of her. Scarlett looks away briefly, as I notice her face begin to blush. I smirk.
"Now who's blushing.." Scarlett covers her face with her hands and I smile, pulling her hands away.
"Don't cover your face Scar, I want to see your beautiful smile." I say softly. Scarlett smiles, before cupping my cheeks, pulling me down for a long, passionate kiss. I begin kissing down her neck, finding her sweet spot. Scarlett moans at my actions, as she moves her head to the side, giving me more access. I stop attacking her neck, and I look at Scarlett, who's a breathless mess.

"So.. Want to continue watching the movie or..?" I smirk, seeing the affect I have on her. Scarlett catches her breath before holding onto my body, and flips us around, resulting in her being on top.
"I don't give a shit about the movie." Scarlett says, as she leans down, kissing my lips once again.
"Such a good answer.." I say against her lips.