I want this

Scarlett's POV

"Do you really want to do this?" I ask breathless, as I pull away from Y/n's lips. She tries to compose herself before nodding eagerly. I smile, tucking her hair behind her ear.
"I need words, darling."
"Yes Scarlett. I want this." She confirms, before pulling me into another kiss. I laugh against her lips, before deepening the kiss.

I move my kisses along Y/n's jawline and neck. Y/n moans, confirming that I found her sweet spot. I suck her neck, creating hickeys in all sorts of places. I move back to her now swollen lips, kissing them hungrily. Y/n moans against my lips, giving me the opportunity to let my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues dance with each other, as we continue kissing each other passionately. My hand roam Y/n's body. I pull away, panting out,
"Can I take this off?" I gesture to her top. Y/n nods making me smile. I pull of the piece of clothing, throwing it in the room somewhere before I begin kissing down Y/n's body. I sit Y/n up as I straddle her, my hands make their way to her back, playing with her bra clasp. Once undone, I take her bra off, revealing her perfect breast. I stop for a moment, admiring her body.
"You're gorgeous, darling." Y/n blushes before pulling me into a kiss.

I pull away before getting off Y/n and the bed. Y/n looks at me confused, as she catches her breath.
"What are you doing?" She questions. I smile, not answering her, instead undressing myself. I strip until i'm completely naked. Y/n eyes widen, not being able to look away.
"Like what you see?" I smirk. Y/n nods slowly, barely able to utter a word.
"Good. Now take them off." I point to her bottoms. Y/n giggles before doing as told. She shuffled towards the top of the bed, laying down with her head rested against the pillows. I climb on top of her, taking in the sight before me.
"You're so fucking beautiful, darling.." I whisper, as I begin kissing her neck again. Y/n moans, placing her hands on my waist, pulling me closer.

I slowly make my way down her body, appreciating every inch of her body. I kiss down the valley of her breasts, my mouth encloses around her nipple and she takes a sharp inhale, her fingers slides into my hair tugging at the roots. I give attention to her other breast before moving down to her stomach, as I gently grope her breast with my hand. Y/n is a moaning mess as I get closer and closer to where she needs me most. I kiss down to her pubic bone before moving down to her thighs, ignoring her heat. Y/n groans.
"Scar please.." She breathes out. I smirk, continuing to kiss her inner thighs.
"Patience, my love." I spread her legs wide, as I make my way closer to heat. I continue kissing along her inner thighs, alternating between the two. I spread her legs wider, until I notice the glistening wetness of her core.
"You're so wet, love" Y/n moans at my comment. I position myself comfortably at her heat, deciding to give her the pleasure she most desires.

I look up her for a brief moment, our eyes lock. I smirk at her before I slowly move forward until my mouth connects with her center, my tongue sliding through her wet folds easily, tasting her for the first time.
"Scarlett.." Y/n moans loudly from the new feeling.

I grip her hips, as I fight to keep her in place. My lips and tongue against her dripping center as her body winds itself up. My ears are filled with nothing but loud moans of my name as I continue my focus on her lips. I suck on her clit, earning satisfied screams from Y/n. Her grip on my hair tightens so I stay there using my tongue to continue the pleasure until her entire body shakes.

I gently clean her up, before moving back up her body until i'm face to face with her. Y/n sighs with satisfaction before I lean down to kiss her softly. She moans into the kiss, tasting herself on my lips. I pull away moments later. I didn't even realise Y/n had flipped us around until I was met with my neck being attacked with kisses. I moan at the feeling, moving my head so Y/n had more access. Y/n moves down to my collarbone and chest, leaving multiple hickeys.
"Y/n please.." I moan out, desperate for more. Y/n obeys and moves her hand down my body, reaching my core.
"Is this okay?" She questions softly. I smile before replying with a simple "yes."

Without another moment wasted, Y/n slides two fingers into me. I moaned loudly from the contact and Y/n curls her fingers up against my g-spot, making my legs shake uncontrollably. The knot in my stomach tightened as the feeling of release was becoming more intense.
"Ohhhh Y/n i'm gon- i'm gonna cum!" I moan out, my head thrown back from the level of pleasure. Y/n kisses and sucks on my neck as she slides in a third finger in me. The knot in my stomach becomes more tight as my legs shake and I scream out Y/n's name. I come down from my high, as Y/n gently cleans me up. I become too sensitive so I close my legs, when Y/n lays beside me.

"That was.." I utter
"Amazing.." Y/n finishes my sentence. I giggle, nodding. I prop my head up with my hand, looking towards Y/n. She notices me staring and furrows her brows slightly.
"What!" She questions.
"I just- You're so beautiful Y/n Y/l/n.." I confess. She looks away, blushing slightly. I smile, directing her head to look at me again. I kiss her lips softly, before resting my head on her chest. Y/n wraps an arm around me, before grabbing the duvet with her free arm, to cover us.

We both stayed in each others hold, as we allowed sleep to take over our bodies.

A/n well that was.. something ;)