33. Summer Dreams

Lily closed her eyes as she laid back on the sunlounger.  She could hear the childish shrieks of Joel and Poppy as they splashed each other in the pool.  

Renting their own private villa instead of  staying in a hotel had been a smart move. Here she could lounge around in her bikini as much as she liked and not have to worry about the paparazzi getting pics. 

They'd been here for almost a week now and Lily hadn't done anything much beside swim and work on her tan.    Her skin had turned a lovely colour and she was feeling relaxed and refreshed.  

She gave a long yawn, the sun was making her feel sleepy.  Perhaps a little nap wouldn't go amiss.  Poppy and Joel had persuaded her to go to a club with them that night and she didn't want to have to leave early through being tired. 

She stood up and picked up her phone and her water bottle. 

"I'm going to go and have a nap," she told her siblings. 

"Lazy cow!" Joel fired at her in jest.

She gave him the middle finger and headed inside. 

Once in her bedroom she opened the French doors that led to the balcony to let some air in, then she laid down on the bed, still wearing only her tiny fuchsia pink bikini. 

She closed her eyes and before long she drifted off to sleep....

Lily moaned as he felt the man's fingers dip inside her bikini bottoms and lightly stroke the outside of her folds. She knew she was already wet for him.  Her bikini bottoms were soaked, and she'd been nowhere near the pool. 

She moaned again as he teased her, so close to touching her most private place, yet so far away. 

Opening her eyes, she stared into his ocean blue ones.  She could see the desire that burned in them for her.  "Seb," she moaned.  

"Tell me what you want schatz," he murmured. 

"Touch me," she gasped. 

Despite her request Seb withdrew his fingers and slid his hands sensuously up her body until he reached her shoulders.  He slipped her straps down until her breasts were exposed to him.  

"So fucking beautiful," he said as he lowered his head. 

Lily gasped as he sucked one of her rosy nipples into his mouth, flicking his tongue over the little bud until it was rock hard with arousal.

His hand cupped her other breast, his thumb toying  with her other nipple. 

Lily had never been caressed like this.  Her other lovers had been selfish and had only thought of their own pleasure.

She could feel the hardness of Seb's erection pressing against the inside of her thigh as he knelt between her legs, so close yet so far away from sinking inside her.

Seb released her nipple, and took the other one in his mouth. His thumb began to play with the one he'd released, rubbing his saliva into it.

Lily arched her back, pushing her body up towards his. She needed him so much. Only he could ease the ache inside her. He could make her feel desired, he could make her feel like a real woman. She hadn't had him inside her yet, but she instinctively knew he'd be the best lover she'd ever had, and he certainly wouldn't cum in less than a minute, like someone she could mention.

Seb slid his hand down her body, over her ribcage, over her hip and onto her Lycra covered mound.

He released her nipple and lifted his head to look into her eyes. "You're so damn sexy schatz." He then began to kiss his way down her body, briefly swirling his tongue around her navel. She couldn't take much more of this.