82. Summer of Lust

"This place is beautiful," Lily exclaimed as they watched the boat that had brought them to island sailing away into the distance

"I don't know," Seb replied. "I'm having trouble seeing anything besides you."

Lily snorted with laughter and turned to face him, slipping her arms around his waist. "You cheesy bugger Vettel."

Seb laughed along with her, then lowered his mouth onto hers, kissing her softly.

"Mmm, I've missed you so much," she murmured. "I can't believe we are finally alone."

"Believe it baby. For the next ten days we are the only two people that exist."

"It seems so long since we spent any time together."

"I know.  It's been hard."

"I just don't get why Ferrari are being such arseholes about us.   If they believed in me then they'd know I wouldn't let my personal relationship affect my commitment to the team."

"I often wonder if it's because it's me.   I didn't part on the best of terms with them.   If you were dating someone like George or Lando, would they be so bothered?"

"Well it's tough.  I want you."

"It's not going to be easy hiding us for two, maybe three years."

"I know.   It's going to be torture."

Seb kissed her again, nipping on her bottom lip, demanding access for his probing tongue.

Lily sighed as she kissed him back. She knew she had to try and forget about everything for the next ten day. It was so hard though.

Finally they broke apart, both trembling with desire. "I supposed we'd better take our cases into the villa," Seb said.

"Yeah," Lily agreed.

They both grabbed hold of their case and towed them across the fine, white sand to the villa.

Seb slipped the key into the door and let them inside.   The first thing that struck Lily was how many full length windows there were looking out onto some wooden decking and an extremely small, square shaped swimming pool.    She briefly wondered what the point in the pool was when the sea was literally metres away.