Chapter 32: Joker

Alyssa had never had a more severe glare in her life. She stared on as Mikhail slept with a happy smile on his face and huffed. He had wrecked her. Thoroughly. Her pussy still throbbed from his relentless assault and she both hated and loved it.

The memory of Mikhail holding her leg up as he thrusted into her flashed in her mind and she shivered. His touch felt too good. His kisses were too dominant. She couldn't believe last night was something so passionate and shared with who she assumed was her sweet baby angel.

"Asshole." Alyssa muttered as she slapped his hand that tried to pull her close. "Ouch!" Mikhail said before opening one eye and then another. "What's wrong, Lys?" Alyssa sucked her teeth. "Don't 'Lys' me! You broke me in half!" Mikhail rolled his eyes and tried to pull her close once more and failed.

"Alyssa. Stop fighting me." Alyssa pouted and Mikhail realized she was truly upset and sighed. "Babe, I'd like to say I'm sorry that I ruined the vision you had for our first time but I'm not. I fuck. Hard. And you liked it." Alyssa crossed her arms over her chest accentuating her breasts and the visual went south for him.

Alyssa saw his erection and scoffed. "That monster isn't coming anywhere near me. You can believe that." She moved to get up, but Mikhail was on her. He caged her in with his arms and rested his weight on her. "Baby," he kissed her lips gently and then her neck. "Let me make it up to you. I know you're sore. Let me fix it."

Alyssa looked at him skeptically. "Turn over. I'm going to give you a massage." Alyssa smiled at that. She was a sucker for a good massage and already knew Mikhail had heavenly hands. Mikhail smirked as she turned onto her stomach and he straddled her ample backside. They were both naked which was always his intention.

He started at her shoulders and reveled in the way she moaned. He worked out kinks and knots that he knew needed to be released. As he made his way to her ass he had to stay focused. It was so hard though. He didn't understand how her skin was so soft and hypnotic. "That feels so good, baby." Alyssa muttered and he could hear by her voice that she was falling asleep.

"Cross your legs at your ankles, Lys." Alyssa quirked and eyebrow but did as she was told. The position put pressure on her clit which felt nice as it was a bit sensitive. "What's this position for?" Alyssa could feel Mikhail shifting above her before she felt his dick at her entrance. "Mikhail!" He eased into her and the two groaned involuntarily. 

"Fuck, babe." Mikhail shivered as he slid into his favorite place. "Mik." His strokes were much slower. Purposeful. It was driving her crazy. He was hitting all the right spots and his hands were presently massaging her cupped breasts. "You feel so good, Lyssa. So fucking good." 

This was more of what she was expecting with Mikhail. Slow. Sensual. But it was still so deep. She didn't know how he knew about all these karma sutra positions that actually worked. She didn't believe in the g-spot, but that's exactly what Mikhail was hitting as orgasm after orgasm rolled over her in waves.

Mikhail wanted to hold off but after her third orgasm he couldn't keep his at bay. He grunted loudly as he filled her completely. His strokes didn't stop as the two rode out their orgasms. "I love you." Mikhail stilled as he stared at the side of her face.

Alyssa's eyes were wide at the admission. "Lys-" She shook her head vehemently. "I'm sor-" Mikhail kissed her temple. "Don't apologize, babe. It's okay if you didn't mean it, but know that I love you. With everything I am, I love you."    

Alyssa reluctantly turned to look at him and saw a rawness in his eyes that moved her. He did love her. It was so obvious and it was overwhelming. She did love him. She's loved him for awhile, but she was so scared. She had never been in love before. Her mental health never allowed it.