Chapter 37: The Prestige

Mikhail and Matvei were worried messes twice this trip. The first time was due to Alyssa's absence during the club fiasco. The second time was right now as they tried to wake her up from an obvious fainting spell.

"I told you this was too much!" Matvei snapped at Mikhail who rolled his eyes and continued to shake Alyssa. "I'm sorry but if dying by mind blowing orgasm is wrong, I don't want to be right." Matvei slapped him upside the head with a scoff. "She's not dead or dying any time soon."

"I know that! You know what I was trying to say." Matvei moved to say something when Alyssa's eyes opened quickly. They watched as she looked around the room. "Aly..." Matvei began. Her eyes focused on him before she pulled him into her arms.

"Hey," he whispered rubbing her back. "You're okay." They heard sniffling and tensed. "Lyssa..." Alyssa pulled away from Matvei and plastered on a smile. "Sorry. I don't know what happened."

"I'll tell you what happened. You got hit with double dick TKO." Mikhail smiled that smile that had her chuckling. "You're an idiot." Alyssa quipped before pecking his lips. "You sure you're okay?" Matvei asked her. She looked around the room once more before settling on the chair by the window.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She didn't even look at them when she responded. She just stared at the empty seat like she saw something they couldn't. "Okay..." Mikhail began. "Who's ready for round two?"

He didn't even see the pillow coming until it hit him in the face. "I'm actually feeling really tired. Raincheck?" Matvei looked at her worriedly and she noticed. She cupped his cheek and kissed him tenderly. "You'd be tired two if you had two of the biggest dicks inside of you."

Matvei chuckled at that before relenting with a kiss. "Do you want me to run you a bath?" She nodded her head and watched as he went to do as he said. "God I love mass." Mikhail looked at her confusedly. "I thought you hadn't been to a Catholic church in years."

"Not Mass, silly. I love mass. Man ass." Mikhail gave her a bored expression earning a laugh in response. "Whose mass is bigger?" Mikhail asked wiggling his eyebrows as he got up and walked around towards her. "I'm not sure you can hear my answer with those cheeks of yours clapping."

Mikhail gasped before smirking. "Thanks babe. I'm glad you appreciate all of my hard work in the gym." She nodded her head before pulling him down for a kiss. "Outside of you blacking out, tonight was amazing." She nodded her head. "I agree."

"Bath is ready." She looked at Matvei's naked form in the doorway and smiled. They were both so handsome. It seemed downright unfair for God to have favorites, but He did and they were proof.

"Don't look at us like that, Aly. You need to bathe and then rest. We'll have breakfast tomorrow morning before heading out." She nodded her head once more before getting up and immediately crumbling to the ground.

Mikhail barked out a laugh so loud it annoyed her to no end. "Will you help me up, jackass?!" He didn't stop laughing but he did assist her in getting up and into the bathtub.

"Enjoy, my love. We'll see you in the morning." Matvei said giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight, Bambi." Mikhail chuckled earning a middle finger in reply.

Alyssa soaked and took in everything that happened that night. She wasn't sure what triggered the shadows but the one she saw was so vibrant and in high definition. It almost looked real. She pulled at her fingers underwater as she wondered how she was going to keep this from the guys for much longer if things progressed like they had been.

She knew Matvei was joking but being called insane by him wrecked her more than she thought possible. She needed to pick up her DBT exercises. She needed to start meditating again. Alyssa knew most of all that she needed to see someone. A professional that would help her get things under wraps before it all blew up in her face.