Chapter 35: The Lives of Others

Alyssa was beyond pissed. Last night was the epitome of cruel and unusal punishment. Mikhail had denied her six orgasms. Six powerful orgasms that were within reach every time. He told her she ought to remember to never show off their goods again and to do exactly as they instruct for her own good. She cursed him out and went to bed.

Now she was in bed on her stomach with Mikhail sleeping soundly on her ass. "I should fart on your face as your own fucking punishment." She sassed before snickering. "Do it and I'll edge you for a week." Mikhail muttered causing her to shut her mouth expeditiously.

"Last night was not fair, Mik and you know it!" Alyssa shoved him off before sitting up in bed with a pout. Mikhail kissed her pout before biting her lip. "It wasn't fair, but it was necessary. Good girls get to come and you, Alyssa Noelle Jacobs, were not a good girl."

She rolled her eyes as Matvei walked into the room with a serious expression. "Matthew, it pains me to say this, but you're my favorite now." Mikhail scoffed with an eye roll. "You can't have favorites, Lyssa."

"Try me, bitch." Matvei shook his head at the two before looking at Mikhail. "Can I talk to you for a second?" Mikhail took in his brother's expression and nodded. They walked out of the room all while Alyssa threatened Mikhail's life.

"What's up?" Matvei sighed lowly as he thought over the text message he received the night before. He didn't know what to do as Mikhail was occupied with their girlfriend and that seemed more important. Alyssa in the throws of pleasure seemed like what needed to happen to wipe her mind of what could've been.

However, it was a new day and he needed his brother's help. "I got a text last night from an unknown number. It was a video of Aly and a threat against her." Mikhail's face was hard. "Give me your phone."

Matvei handed over his iPhone and watched as Mikhail typed away. It took a few moments but he eventually gave Matvei his phone back. "I'll take care of it." Matvei eyed his brother. "I'll take care of it, Matvei. Today is all about you and Alyssa and you need to relish in that. Focus on making our girl happy because she's pissed as fuck at me."

Matvei shook his head. "We need to figure out who sent this. We need to-" Mikhail stopped him. "You should have learned from yesterday that ignoring our girlfriend doesn't work in our favor. I got some information as to the overall location from where that text was sent. When I finish with Asher I'll do some digging on that as well as the hacker from the club. Don't worry. Focus on Lyssa."

Matvei wanted to heed his brother's words but he was too far in his head. "Matvei, seriously. You have yet to feel her around you. That should be your number one priority." Matvei rolled his eyes at his younger brother.

"I'm already murderous when it comes to her. I'm honestly afraid that once we sleep together, I'd wage wars for her." Mikhail nodded his head in understanding. "You will, but she's worth it. Now go eat her out or something. I'm afraid she might combust."

Matvei and Mikhail chuckled at that before Mikhail left to get ready for a day of meetings and conferences with Asher. Matvei made his way back to Alyssa and smiled at her pouting face.

"What's with the face?" Matvei asked earning a glare from her. "I hate your brother." Matvei barked out a laugh. "We both know that's the farthest thing from the truth." Alyssa let out a whine.

"Six, Matthew. Six fucking orgasms. It was torture and then he made me shower and promise not to touch myself. I should've touched myself. I should've rubbed one out and moaned so loud." Matvei shook his head before pulling her to the edge of the bed by her ankles.

"You weren't going to do that because you are Daddy's good girl. Good girls listen and then get rewarded." Matvei sunk to his knees before taking Alyssa's now exposed core in his mouth.