basehead

" i've never even heard of resurrection drive " sarah spoke, turning around from shotgun as the group drove to the so called warehouse. " cause your rich " scoffed jj, pulling his knee away as it bumped against evelyn's.

 " you've never heard of it either " evie dead panned, her eyes focused on the anklet around her leg as sarah smiled gratefully towards her. kiara who watched the interaction with jj and evie, shared a look with pope who looked just as confused. normally jj was sprawled over evie's lap, or her head on his shoulder but now they were so distant.

" there's nothing but weeds back here " groaned kiara, looking out of the window. " all right, just cause it's weeds doesn't mean it's not like- " jj began, but was cut off when a police siren cut through the air. 

" what the hell?" evie mumbled, turning around to see a cop car trailing them. " cops? out here? " questioned kiara. " are you kidding me? " yelled jj, throwing his arms up in frustration. 

" john b, pull over " spoke evie, as she exhaled glancing up at pope who shrugged his shoulders." stash that! " whisper yelled pope, pointing to the gold in jj's hands before the blonde scrambled to hide it.

 " did you bring the gun? " questioned john b, with a stern look on his face as he spun around in the drivers seat to look at jj who was wrapping the gold up in a random thsirt. " no, okay. everybody told me to leave it back at the place " jj told the group, causing evie to exhale in relief.

" how much weed do you have on you? " kiara asked, looking at evelyn who shook her head, telling kiara she had none.

" sir- " john b began, turning his head in the window just intime to see a gun pointed in his face. evie's eyes widened, as she instinctively leaned forward to help john b, but was stopped by jj's hands on her hip pulling her back. " jj, let me go " she demanded, slapping his hand away. 

" why don't i go ahead and see them hands in the air? " spoke the gunman, as john b slowly raised his hands in the air. " all of you out of the car, now " he demanded, shoving the gun closer to john b, the brunette exiting the twinkie and swinging open the door as to his command. 

" go on, out the car cmon pretty girl " he taunted, using the gun to push evie to the side. " we're broke " jj told him, his hands in the air as he stepped infront of evie. " shut the hell up! " he screamed, pushing the gun into evie's chest right between her cleavage causing the girl to scoff. 

" chill " jj told him, as evie reached her hand forward to grip jj's, panic raising inside of her. " i'll blow your damn head off " the gunman threatened. 

" on your god damn knees. down in the ditch " he barked, everyone slowly dropping to there knees as they laid down. kiara was sobbing beside evie, the brunette sending her a reassuring smile as if she wasn't freaking out herself. 

" god, this is so kinky " whisper yelled evie, as barry pushed her hips down onto the ground causing jj's jaw to clench at how he manhandled the girl.  evie turned her head to face jj, as he shook his head slowly at her, warning her not to do anything. 

the gunman began looking through the twinkie, making it obvious he was looking for the gold " that old bat shanked us " stated jj, hitting the ground in annoyance. evie quickly interlocked there hands, giving him a small smile before she slowly began to get up. " wait,no,no,no " repeated sarah, as jj wrapped his hand around his ankle in an attempt to stop her, his heart beating rapidly.

" evie, get down! " he demanded, but the girl already ripped out of his grip and slowly walked over to the police car since the guy was still searching the twinkie. she opened the door slowly, as john b cursed at himself for not stopping the girl as she took the keys out of the ignition. 

" yall just stay like that, unless you want your brains blow out all over this road " he threatened, looking down at the pogues. " where's pretty girl, hm?" he questioned, spinning around to see the brunette was gone. john b took the opportunity and shot up, slamming the twinkie door into his head as jj kicked the gun out of the way. 

evie ran over, as pope reached down and took the gold from his hands as kiara kicked him in the gut. " you son of a bitch! " she yelled, as laid down on the ground panting. " i know this piece of shit " announced jj, ripping down the guys mask. 

" he's a base head "

" he probably knows my brother"

" he sells coke to my dad"

" listen, i couldn't hurt any single one of yall- " he began to speak, but was stopped by jj using the gun to hit him. evie gasped, pulling the gun away from jj. " dude,chill,man " pleaded pope, as evie threw the gun to the side. the blonde reached down and dug into the guys pocket to pull out his wallet. 

" we got one last stop " jj spoke, pushing john b out the way as he held the guys id between his fingertips, throwing the wallet back down on the ground as evie looked at him biting the inside of her cheek. " let's go see where this son of a bitch lives " jj grinned, as kiara looked at evie pleadingly. 

" i'm gonna remember this shit! you can't hide from me. i know exactly who yall are !"and with that, they all got back inside the twinkie and drove away.