jj's cousins cripple

" can't you guys do anything without me? " questioned kiara, as the hms pogue pulled up to heyward's boat which sat inside the marsh.evie gave kiara a questionable look, cocking her head as if she were about to say something causing pope to glace up at the brunette and shake his head lightly.

 pope sheepishly looked around and cleared his throat turning off the engine. evie immediately stepped out the boat, the awkward tension was seriously making her uncomfortable since the two girls hadn't spoken a word to eachother since last night. 

" hey, e " grinned john b, seeing the brunette's face  while him and jj leaned over a compartment in the boat. " what happened " evie asked, her head cocked to the side as she stared at john b's hat. " i love the hat " evie laughed, causing a small smile to play on jj's features before he cleared his throat and glanced down at the alternator. 

" the alternators not alternating  " jj informed, sounding very unsure of himself as evie let out a hmph noise and shooed them out the way. the blonde scratched the back of his neck, and looked over at john b who motioned for him to go.  evie pushed her hair behind her ears as she looked down at the alternator, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion while kiara done god knows what, most likely pissing everyone off. 

" is this a joke? you fucking spazzies it's not even plugged in " yelled evie, standing up from her crouching position as she came out from under the shelter to see jj and john b, swimming towards the hms pogue.  " what the hell are you doing here " screeched kiara's annoying voice, causing evie to turn around to see sarah cameron of all people.  evelyn scoffed, realising the boys little plan as sarah looked at her with eyes full of guilt. 

" you have got to be kidding me, jj! i'm going to chop up your dick into tiny pieces and feed it to socks if you don't come back- john b i swear to god this is the biggest betrayal, since like jordan and kylie! pope, what the fuck bro ! "evelyn boomed, her hands coming around the railing as she leaned over the side of the boat, throwing every single insult she could think off in the three boys direction.

" guys! " hollered kiara, coming beside evelyn, their hands almost touching but evie pulled hers away, not wanting to catch kiara's spoiled bitch syndrome. " can't not till you three figure it out!" yelled john b, slightly scared that evie was going to genuinely murder him due to the look on her face. " you- you can't just leave " pleaded sarah. 

" theres food in the cabin and jj rolled a blunt " stuttured pope, rethinking the idea of leaving the three girls on the boat since evie would most likely throw herself overboard just to get away. " hypochondric! " jj assured. 

" john booker routledge i swear to god! " boomed evelyn, watching as sarah began stripping her clothes off and dove straight into the marsh. evie rolled her eyes, knowing that they were right about a man-o-war but obviously wasn't going to tell her " john b, you asshole! " cried sarah, swimming into the marsh as the boys drove away. a scream broke through the air, causing evie to look back and see sarah sobbing. 

" i got stung by a jellyfish- shit! " sarah yelped, coming up the ladder of the boat as evie audibly laughed. " so dramatic " evie muttured under her breath as kiara crossed her arms over her chest, and therefore evie spun on her heel and left sarah to deal with it since if she heard anymore wining she was positive she would go insane. 

she could hear sarah and kiara bickering as she pulled out her phone to see a message from jj causing her to roll her eyes. 

jay - don't kill them please

eves- jesse james maybank i swear to god if u don't turn around and come get me right now i will strangle kiara with a pillow 

jay- evelyn.