6.Training

"Again

"Again."

The word made him wheeze, air barely getting into his lungs as he launched an attack towards the man, missing by an inch.

"Again."

God !

He hated the training.

"Use it. Use the tiger, Atsushi-kun." His boss purred, as he laid on the bench in the training hall, with Chuuya currently beating the living shit out of him.

After his shift, he ended up getting taken to the training hall by his superior.

In which Dazai was already sitting cheerfully by himself, ready to watch their match.

The rules of the spar were simple.

Anything goes.

When he manages to get close or to hit Chuuya, he wins.

Easy enough.

Was what he thought.

Why the hell did his boss expect him to know how to tap into his powers when he had no idea he even had them till a few days ago?

"Dazai-san. I don't know how to!" He yelled back in frustration.

"Yes you do." The brunet shrugged, as Chuuya kicked once again, missing his head by an inch, blue eyes mildly uninterested as they fought.

"Think about how weak you feel right now. Do you want to be this weak?" The man taunted, making him bite the inside of his cheek. "How do you expect to survive like this?" A low growl built in the back of his throat. "You're our member now, Nakajima Atsushi."

Maybe it was the low tone, his full name, or maybe it was the way that Chuuya kicked him right across the face and sent him flying into the wall.

"My employee, a member of the mafia."

But his skin felt hot

But his skin felt hot. Burning hot.

"How do you expect your coworkers to respect you when you don't even know how to use your ability?"