7.I wish I've been a teen, teen idle

His heart was pounding and his hands were sweaty, making the gloves slippery

His heart was pounding and his hands were sweaty, making the gloves slippery. Shit.

Him and his team met up at the office, with him finally getting to see and meet Gin. Who indeed wasn't as much of a bastard as her dearest brother.

Right now, though, they were heading to the ADA's headquarters.

Ordered by Chuuya, and prepared to fight if needed.

They had to retrieve Kyouka at any cost.

And he was terrified. Because one wrong move could mean an actual war.

"Do not start needless fights." He reminded, as he adjusted his coat and grabbed the front doors.

"And who the hell do you think you are to take charge of this team, Jinko ?" That made him pause and turn back to glare at the raven. "That was mostly an order from Chuuya -san. But please do run your mouth further, Akutagawa. Hell, do what you want for all I care. What's another scheduled punishment?" The tiger grinned, as he walked inside, not letting his coworker even answer him, as he walked inside of the building.

Tachihara walked by his side, whilst Gin and Akutagawa trailed a bit behind, and his heart was still pounding, as they got to the desk.

The plan they formed was simple.

They were first to try Atsushi's plan.

Then, if nothing else worked, they did whatever the hell Akutagawa had in mind.

That was the only thing the two of them could agree on, Gin and Tachihara mostly stayed quiet during their argument.

"Hello." He let out, trying to have his tone as flat as possible. "My name is Nakajima Atsushi, we are on the orders of the executive Chuuya Nakahara, the black faction." The man in front of him crossed his arms and looked down at him through his glasses, a blond ponytail on his shoulder, hair longer than Chuuya's own but in a similar style. "We are here to retrieve one of our members, Kyouka Izumi, better known as Demon Snow." He finally let out, as he stared up at the man, with as much confidence as he could master.

" He finally let out, as he stared up at the man, with as much confidence as he could master