Chapter 58

"So where are we going?" I ask Bucky

"Sort of a trip down memory lane, but it's renovated." He tells me.

I laugh "Buck that makes no sense." I tell him.

"Okay fine. We will spend most of the day at coney island, then we will go to dinner, and finish the night stepping out of our comfort zones." He tells me with a smirk.

I know that signature smirk and it always mean we will be up to no good.

"And how will we be doing that?" I asked.

"We my sweet dear husband, are going to a gay bar and letting lose tonight. Tony and Wanda helped me create a temporary vile to let us get drunk and stay drunk to enjoy our selves." He says.

"You always were the bad influence on me." I say shaking my head and laughing.

"Ehh shit happens. But can we please do this? All I want tonight, is to get drunk and dance with my sexy husband without a care in the world." Bucky says.

"Okay okay fine. Let's go" I say to him.

We start making our way to coney island. When we arrive, it starts to bring a lot of memories back.

"Are you ready?" Bucky says with a smile holding out his hand.

"Yes! Let's do this!" I say excitedly.

We make our way to the ticket booth. Once that is taken care of we decide to just walk around first and see how it has all changed over the years and what if here now.

It was finally time for the rides.

"Which ride first?" I asked.

Bucky turns and smirks at me. "No. No. Seriously Buck" I say pouting.

"Come on! It's been years! Please Stevie" he says pouting back at me.

I let out a whine "fine. Let's go" I tell him making him light up with happiness.

We get in line and Bucky stands behind me wrapping his arm around my waste. One thing I have noticed is Bucky is more open and affectionate and I am loving it.

Finally it was time for us to go on the Cyclone. We strapped in waiting for take off. Thanks to the serum, I was able to handle the ride better without vomiting this time.

As the day went on, we went on ride after ride. We even played some of the carnival games. It was for sure a top 3 favorite date. When evening rolled around, it was time for us to move on to the next part of our date.

"Are you ready for dinner doll?" Bucky asked.

"Yes I am starving." I tell him. So then we drive to a nice restaurant.

While we are waiting for food, I decide to bring up a question I've been curious about.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Always doll. What is one your mind?" He asked.

"Would you ever want to have an actual wedding? And not just the quick ceremony we had?" I asked.

Bucky paused for a minute before responding. "Personally is doesn't matter to me. I am happy with what we had. However, I think maybe we could do a vow renewal? Have our friends and family there. To make it more special." Bucky says.

I just nod my head taking his response on.

"Why? What brought this on?" He asked.

"No in particular. I just got to thinking about how you deserve a wedding you know? But I didn't know if it was something you'd want or not." I say with a shrug.

"Steve, doll, I am happy with how we went about getting married. I know it wasn't the big traditional wedding,  but that doesn't matter to me. What matters to me is that you are my husband and I am yours. That is all I need in life. Waking up and going to sleep at night with you next to me as my husband, best friend, and forever life partner is more than enough for me. I don't regret the elopement we had." He says placing his hand on mine.

I smile at him and squeeze his hand. "Okay. Sorry I just, I just want to give you everything Bucky. If I could give you the world I would in a heart beat. I just want to make sure you are happy and don't regret anything between us." I say.

"The only thing I regret, is waiting so long when we were kids to tell you how I felt. You've been the love of my life since I saved your scrawny ass from that kid when you were 8." He tells me making me blush. 

"You were my hero then, and you are my hero now." I say with a smile blushing deeper.

Our food soon came out and we started eating and talking about everything and anything. Once we finished up, we headed to the club Bucky had talked about.

When we got inside, Bucky pulled out two tubes of liquid.

"You ready for this?" He asked.

"With you? Always!" I tell him. He hands me my tube and we click them together before tipping them back.

When they were gone, Bucky grabbed my hand and dragged me out onto the floor. Those began the wild night of hours grinding and dry humping all of each other.

We both took turns grinding on each other. But this soon got heated very fast. Next thing I knew, we are both heavily drunk and Bucky is pulling me down a hallway slamming me agains the wall before shoving his tongue down my throat playing tonsil tennis. And I was all for it.

Minutes go by and all I want is for him to take me home and break my back.

"Mmm Sergeant please." I beg feeling his hard on rubbing against mine.

"What do you want babyboy?" He rasps in my ear.

"Take me home and play with me" I moan out sounding like a whore.

He grabs my hand and pulls out his phone making a call. Soon Wanda shows up and sending us back to the compound while she drives the vehicle back.

As soon as we entered our bedroom, Bucky locks the door and shoves me onto the bed fulfilling my every wish of breaking my back leaving me a whimpering, begging, cum filled slutty mess.