Thirty-three

~ACE'S POV~

I was breathing loudly and my heart was racing. I was so hard and there was nothing I could do about it. Gabriella had her bodyguards move me to a room with a bed, a TV, and a lounge. They forcefully chained my hands to the bed. I heard heels on the floor and soon Gabriella appeared.

She was wearing lingerie with long leather heeled boots. Even though any man would find her irresistibly attractive, I still didn't feel anything for her. All I wanted was Shai in this moment. Imagining Shai's touch made me more turned on.

"You're all sweaty and horny." She chuckled. She came towards the bed and removed her coat fully exposing her lingerie.

As much as I needed help with my hard on, I didn't want it to be her. The closer she came towards me the more I tried to back away from her but my back hit the headboard.

I was pulsing and twitching from the pleasure I was feeling. Waves of pleasure kept running through my bed and I was breathing loudly.

"Now be a good boy listen to what I tell you. You should actually be glad that I'm giving you a night of pleasure." She smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"G-get away from me Gabriella." I demanded, breathing heavily. It took everything in me not to beg her to help me with my hard on.

"That's not what I want to hear." She smirked devilishly. Her hand slowly moved from my toes and up my leg dangerously close to my private area. My leg twitched just from her mere touch.

I hated that she had control over me. I wanted to hate her touch but I couldn't help wanting more. Her hand lightly touched over my crotch and I felt tingles all over my body. I let out a moan and I cursed under my breath.

"Beg me to touch you. You know you want me to." She whispered every word in my ear.

She sat over and put her hands on both sides of my crotch. She caught me off guard when she tightly wrapped her fingers around it. My hips jolted up from the pleasure and my eyes closed shut from the satisfaction.

"You're so big I have to use both of hands. "

"Gabriella please." I begged.

Her hands just stuck there without moving and I was growing frustrated. My hips jolted up and down and I moaned against my own will.

She pinned me down and started moving her hand up and down.

I shuddered from the pleasure. "Keep going."

She stopped and looked me. I knew what she was about to do. I shook my head. Gabriella please don't this. Don't force me to impregnate you, I'm begging you." I said, frustrated and out of breath.

I tried everything to let my hands loose but the metal chains were tight. I've never felt so helpless and out of control. The worst part is my body wanted to enter her out of pleasure because the pill had a huge effect on me. On the other hand, I didn't want to.

She lifted herself up and position herself. She slowly sat on me as I gradually entered her making us both moan.

Before I knew it, I ejaculated inside of her.

***

My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my surroundings. I was thirsty and hungry. I tried to move but my hands were still tied.

I found Gabriella sleeping next to me and I recalled what happened last night. I felt broken and disgusted with myself. I cheated on Shai.

It wasn't willingly but I still cheated on her. I hated myself and the pill for having such an effect on me.