Thirty-six

~Ace's POV~

The bedroom door opened revealing Gabriella. I rolled my eyes at her sight.

"Goodmorning!" She greeted, excitedly. She walked over to the lounge and sat next to me on the couch. I shifted away from her and avoided her gaze.

"I bring great news today. Here." She handed a small white envelope to me. I looked at it hesitantly.

"Come on, you won't die from opening it." She chuckled.

I sighed, snatching it from her hands and opened it. It was a small picture. I flipped it over and saw that it was an ultrasound.

I looked at her confused. "What's this?"

She laughed hysterically. "Baby, it's an ultrasound."

I rolled my eyes. "Obviously." I said in a 'duh tone. "But what does this have to do with me?"

She smiled widely, her hands caressing her belly.

"I'm pregnant. You're going go be a dad - again." She squealed.

My breath hitched in my throat at the revelation. My fingers trembled uncontrollably twitching with bervous energy. The unexpected revelation sent shockwaves through my body. It felt like I was dreaming. I was at a loss for words and I struggled to process what she said.

"Aren't you going to say something?" She asked, her excitement slowly turning into anger.

I just sat there and stared at the ultrasound in disbelief.

I turned to look at her. "I don't believe you."

She narrowed her eyes at me, her lips twisting. "I had a doctors appointment and he confirmed it. I'm pregnant with your baby."

"It can't be mine." I shook my head.

"I'm sure you remember our passionate night of love where you made love to me endlessly." She winked at me.

I closed my eyes and let out a breath. I felt like a thousand knives had stabbed my in my gut. What was usually good news turned out to be my worst nightmare.

"If you don't believe me, here are the pregnancy tests I took."

She took put the tests from her bag and handed them to me. They both had positive signs.

"Do you believe me now?" She asked.

I glared at her. "Leave me alone, now."

Hurt flashed her eyes. "I-I thought this is what you wanted. You're supposed to be over the moon. I'm pregnant with your child and this is the reaction I get?"

"Over the moon my ass. You practically forced me to sleep with you. This wasn't supposed to happen. You got pregnant on your own. It all happened against my will and you expect me to jump for joy?" I rolled my eyes at her, folding my arms. "Fuck off."

She stood up and put her hands on her hips. "Whether you like it or not, I'm having this baby. This baby is a product of our love. Now all that's left is for us to get married." She smirked.