Forty-one:

~SHAYLA'S POV~

Christmas was one week away. Anto, Brie, Taylor and I tried to make it as bubbly as possible for the everyone to enjoy Christmas. We came up with fun activities to do. Last night Brie and Romeo hosted a Christmas movie night where we all wore matching pjs. It was so fun and I loved the quality time we all got to spend.

Today, Brie, Anto and I are taking Mase and his friends ice skating. Taylor said she'll join us later when we have lunch at the hotel the family owns.

Ace had a quick meeting regarding the case with Gabriella. She was still in hospital recovering but will be transferred to jail in a week's time.

I was excited because Ace said he's taking me out on a surprise date tonight. I asked him where we're going but he said it's a surprise.

"Mommy, I want ice cream." Mason demanded, his voice taking me out of my thoughts.

"No, Mase. It's too cold to eat ice cream. Rather have hot chocolate, okay." I suggested and he nodded before he went to join his friends on the skating rink.

Ace had the ice rink booked just for us because he didn't want fans coming up to us and bothering us. Dealing with the paparazzi waiting outside was already overwhelming me.

"Awe, mi bebé looks just like Ace when he was young." Anto commented, looking at Maaon adoringly

"I swear all these kids look like him. At least Sandro has my features." I heaved a sigh.

"Damn I can't wait to have this baby already. My back is killing me and feet hurt like crazy. I'm going to ask Romeo to rub my feet later on." Brie complained.

"It'll be over before you know it." I smiled assuringly at her.

"When's your next fashion show?" Brie asked.

"Oh yes, you're reminding me to call Alex my personal assistant to book my flight." She said typing on her phone before responding.

"The next fashion show is in March at Milan Fashion week. We'll be launching our winter/fall collection. Brie, I know you can't come because you would've just given birth. So Shayla, please come. I already have the perfect outfit for you."

"That sounds exciting. I'll definitely be there." I responded.

We headed to the hotel for lunch. The hotel manager led us to a private room where there was a large table waiting for us. We all sat down. There was another small table for Mason and his two friends.

"I can't wait to get home to my babies. I already miss them." I muttered as I looked at the menu.

"That is normal. But you'll eventually get used to being away from them." Anto replied, taking a sip of her wine.

The door opened revealing Taylor. She was carrying many shopping bags. She quickly greeted Mason and his friends then sat at the table.

"Well, hello there." Brie greeted her.

"Hey, girls. I'm starving. Have you guys ordered yet?"

We all shook our heads no.

"I could have a whole burger." She said making us laugh. We all know she can't eat a burger because she's on a diet for her modeling career.

The waiter came and we gave him our orders. I made sure to order for Mason and his friends too. Mason's nanny, Anna, took him and his friends to the kiddies playroom in the hotel.

"Soo..." Taylor began.

"Zayn and I are official." She announced and we all squealed.

"Yay, at last! You two are the most stubborn people." I said.