Fifty-four

~SHAYLA'S POV~

"This place is so beautiful!" Taylor squealed.

"Girl, I'm gonna need to come down here more often. I can't believe your man owns a whole private island." Leo said, taking pictures of the view.

We were all sitting in our spa robes and having lunch outside. The view was insanely beautiful. The private island had a resort part of the Donato hotel chains and a runway where planes could land and take-off.

We decided to keep the wedding intimate with our closest friends and family. Today, all the girls were booked at the spa for treatments. Tomorrow is the wedding rehearsal and the reception. The next day we are finally getting married.

"If it isn't Ms 'Guys I'm too tired to go to the spa'" Leo pouted and we all looked at where he was looking.

Brie walked in, trudging with her head hung low. She looked pale and weak. I was concerned because she hadn't been herself lately. Her and Romeo only landed this morning since she was too sick to fly.

"Shutup. At least I made it." She rolled her eyes , sitting next to me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her, worried.

She nodded. "Yeah, I've just been a little off for the past man but I'll be good."

"You can go and rest then join us for dinner, querida." Anto suggested, a look of worry crossing her face.

"No, no, no. I don't want to miss out on anything." She replied.

"You look a bit pale though. Are you sure?" Taylor asked.

Brie appeared agitated. "Guys, for the hundredth time I'll be fine." She said through clenched teeth.

"But you seem a bit-"

"I'm pregnant." She admitted, sighing.

The table went quiet, everyone staring at her with wide eyes, trying to process the information. We all started screaming out of joy and congratulating her. Anto was the first to get up and hug her.

"Oh, querida, I can't believe it." She cried hysterically.

I clamped my mouth in shock and a solemn tear fell down my cheek. "Come here." I pulled her into a bear hug. She wiped her tears when I released her, her lips parting into a wide smile.

"These men just don't give ya'll a break, huh?" Leo joked, making us erupt in laughter.

"Omg, I'm so excited for you, B!" Taylor exclaimed in excitement from across the table.

"Thanks, Tay." She responded, with a small smile.

"How far along are you?" Anto asked.

"This week I'll be three months." She said and we all cooed.

Anto stared at with moistured eyes. "It explains all the moodswings and cravings."

"Oh no, she's going to cry." Taylor chuckled, earning a glare from Anto.

After our spa day, we got ready for dinner on the beach. It was beautifully decorated with a long table outside and we got a famous Italian band to perform. I was counting down hours till I get married to Ace.

***Wedding Day***

I looked at myself in the mirror. All the memories from the past came and I was reminded of how far I've come. To be standing here, on such a beautiful day, in the most beautiful gown is such a blessing. I couldn't be more grateful. I was finally marrying the love of my life today.