Forty-four

~SHAYLA'S POV~

His hands slid down my waist as he picked me up and I wrapped my arms around his waist. The water was dripping down our body making the moment more intense. He looked into my eyes intensely and before I knew he entered me.

I threw my head back as a moan escaped my lips. The pleasure was unbearable and my legs began shaking.

He placed soothing cases all over my neck as he gradually increased his speed. I couldn't control my moans anymore. We both came. He kissed me passionately as he began washing my body with essential oils.

After showering, he wrapped me in a towel and placed a kiss on my forehead. I stared at myself in the mirror and he wrapped his arms around me from the back.

" I love you."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you too."

He raised his eyebrows. "Don't say too."

"Haha, why?" I questioned him.

"It doesn't feel genuine." He replied and I nodded.

"I love you." I grinned.

He kissed me as his hands grabbed my waist to put me onto the counter. I opened my legs and he came in between them. I gasped when I felt his erection against me.

Before we could continue, we could hear Mase calling me.

"Mommy!"

"Cockblockers." Ace scoffed, rolling his eyes.

I chuckled. "And you want to have six of them."

"Why do you think we've been at it so much?" He winked.

I looked at him in shock. "Are you trying to get me pregnant?"

He gave me a guilty look with a mischievous smile. I narrowed my eyes at him and folded my arms.

"Ace, you know I'm not ready to have another baby yet. I'm still recovering from the twins birth."

"I know and im sorry." He said, looking sincere .

"Mom, where are you?" Mase called out again.

I quickly jumped off the counter and went to the bedroom. I found him sitting on the bed.

"Hey, what's up my little man?"

He pouted and I looked at him concerned. "Can I go to Milan with you?" He questioned.

I shook my head. "No, Mase you have school."

He jumped off the bed and wrapped his small arms around my legs.

"Please mommy. I've been doing all my homework."

I sighed. Ace walked in dressed in black jeans, a white tee and Gucci sneakers.

"Daddy!" Mase squealed. Ace opened his arms and carried him.

"Hey, my boy. Goodness, why are you getting heavier?" Ace tickled him and he erupted in laughter.

"Daddy, I want to go to Milan with mommy but she said no." He pouted.

"She's right. You have school, Mase."

"But dad!!!" He started crying.

"Come on. It won't be so bad. You'll stay here with me and we can do fun things."

"No, I want to go to Milan with mommy. The twins won't be with us."

There was an awkward silence as we figured out the reason for Mason's recent tantrums. I immediately felt like my heart was being stabbed when I realized ge felt neglected. With everything that happened, Mase felt like we were neglecting him. Our focus was mostly on Gabriella and the twins.