10) 𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾

{warning: asshole parents. ( I don't really know how to write this but hope you enjoy.)}

- Ariella POV-
" Where the hell do you think you're going!?" My dad slurred as I walked up to the door.
" I'm going to Chrissy's like I said earlier." I replied. There were both definitely drunk

." Drop t-the fuckin' attitude!" He screamed and I jumped at the unexpected volume.

" Why the hell are you so damn scared for!" Mom asked even though it was more of a demand than a question. Oh shit.

" I'm not!" I said, but I couldn't convince myself that I wasn't scared, I'm not terrified of them, but then again they are both stronger than me and drunk.

"You better— fuck- fuckin be home tomorrow by 1!" Dad screamed louder and I jumped again, considering his voice was louder this time. I started as my father stood from the couch, and turned to face me.

" You wanna be fucking skittish huh? I'll give you somethin' to be scared of!" My dad yelled and threw an empty glass beer bottle at me.

I quickly moved so it wouldn't hit me, the  bottle only shattered into a few pieces when it hit the floor. They both laughed as I flinched. " Now get the hell out of here! And you better be home tomorrow!" He yelled after me and I ran out to my car and quickly drove to Eddie's.

I tried my best not to cry, I didn't wanna come off as whiny and dramatic to Eddie. It wasn't too bad, it just reminds me of when it was worse.

-Eddie POV-
I was practicing playing different songs on my guitar, considering I really have nothing else to do. Specifically, " I'll Be There For You" by Bon Jovi I cannot get this silly ass song out of my head.

I stopped playing when I heard a knock on the door. I assumed it was just going to be Wayne, forgetting his keys or something. When I opened the door I saw a much better surprise.

" Hi Eddie!" I could tell she was faking her excitement. Her voice sounded as if she was crying. " Hey sweetheart. Are you okay?" I cooed and she nodded, I saw her lip quiver.

" I just missed you." She said quietly, she took deep breaths trying to calm down, her car keys jingling in her hand.

" Darling, is that why your upset?" I asked her and she cracked, she chocked out a sob and covered her mouth with her hands. I looked into her eyes. She wasn't sad, or upset, she looked maybe scared?

"Eddie! I don't know what to do!" She said and her hands begin to shake and she dropped her car keys. I picked them up and walked her over to the couch.

" Hey, hey, hey, calm down love." I realized that she was in a very anxious state, as she tried to rapidly calm herself down, she just made herself worse.

I wrapped my arms around her, pressing her face into my shoulder. She wasn't crying, but she seemed on the edge of it. I rubbed her back and did all I could think of to calm her down.

She pulled away from me, " I'm -I'm okay!" She said. It was obvious she wasn't. I stared into her eyes, they glossed over with tears.

I pulled her back into me. She calmed down after a few minutes of letting herself relax.
" Do you wanna tell me what happened?" I pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah. You won't think it's stupid, will you?" She asked looking up at me. " I won't darling, I promise." I cooed to her, she replied with a nod.

" My parents, they came back remember? And they- threw a beer bottle at me." She choked out. I quickly looked at her face and body to check if she was injured.