18) 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻.

-Eddie POV- 5:45 am
I woke up to a gagging sound, I opened my eyes and saw that Ariel wasn't by my side. I followed the sound to the bathroom where Ariel was throwing up.

She coughed and turned around when she heard me walk in, " I'm- I'm sorry Eddie." She caught her breath from throwing up. I sat on the floor beside her.

" There's nothing you need to be sorry for, love." I moved my hand up and down her back, rubbing it softly, I quickly leaned over to hold her hair back when she threw up again.

She leaned away from the toilet bowl and I pulled her to lean into me. Her hand landing on my chest, I rested my chin on top of her head.

" I think that's it." She mumbled, " Okay sweetheart, do you want some Advil?" She nodded, " Mm, I'm still really sorry, sorry that I got shit drunk." She said a little louder, but still soft.

" It's okay, you don't have to be sorry. You gave me a good time a few weeks ago, so it's fair if I let you have fun and try something you've never done, I wanted you to stop, but I also wanted you to have fun." She smiled, but then winced.

"I'll go grab you some water and pain killers, okay?" I told her and she gave back a soft " Thank you".

I went to the sink and filled a glass of water and grabbed the Advil bottle, then I walked back to the bathroom.

" Thank you so much Eddie." She said quietly,
I picked her up and put her on the counter. " Here," I cooed as I handed her the glass of water after she took the pill.

I moved her messed up hair out of her face, smiling to myself from how beautiful she was. " I hate to ask this, I'm sorry, but could you do me a huge favor?" She questioned with a nervous tone.

" Sure, what do you need?" I pulled my hand away from her and listened, " I need- shit, my period started and I don't have pads." She looked up at me, opening her closed eyes.

" Do you want me to get you some?" I asked her, " Yeah, if is not too much." She looked down, as if she felt bad for asking.

I cupped her face, "Darling, that's never too much, nothing is ever too much. I'll always get you what you need, okay?" She replied with " Thank you, I really appreciate that." She smiled slightly, but It was real.

" I'll change then I'll go, is there anything else you need from the store?" I asked and she shook her head, " Is it okay if I take a shower?"
I hummed in response " I'll get you new clothes. " I made my way into the bedroom and got us both new clothes.

I changed and gave clean clothes to Ariel. " Sorry I keep having to take your clothes, if you want I can call Steve and-" I quickly cut her off. " Sweetheart, you don't have to be sorry, there's nothing to be sorry for, and you look really good in my clothes." I lowered my voice slightly.

" Eddie, you're such a good friend, I really appreciate everything you're doing for me, I owe you." She smiled brightly, I could feel the same childish butterflies that I got every time I was with her.

I couldn't tell if I got friend zoned or not, I thought that at first, but then I remembered that she was making out with me last night.

" Here, are you sure there's nothing else you need?" I asked and she nodded, " Hold on," She hopped off the counter and walked to the kitchen where her small bag was on the counter, she pulled out a $10 bill.

" Don't even say anything, please take it, keep the change okay?" She smiled and I felt bad taking it, but I didn't want to argue with her, I'll pay her back.

I shoved the money into my back pocket, " Okay, feel better, I'll see you when I get back. Bye, Ariel." I walked out of the trailer and got into my van.

-Ariella POV-
I felt bad making Eddie do all this stuff for me, so I figured that after I shower, I would clean up the mess I made in his living room.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me, I striped off the little amount of clothes I was wearing and got into the shower.
***
After my shower, I walked into the living room and started picking up the empty beer bottles and I set the weed on his dresser in his room.

While I was finishing up cleaning, Eddie's voice called out with the sound of the door opening, " Sweetheart-" I looked up, " Hi Eds, thank you."

He had that awkward smile on his face, I giggled, " I'll be right back." He gave me a simple okay and then he called out " I have more stuff for you, I'll show you when you get back." What else could he of possibly gotten me? I smiled to myself, thinking about his sweetness.

When I walked back in Eddie's looked away from the TV and turned it down slightly, putting his attention on me, " Did you clean up the stuff? You didn't have to do that." His eyes followed me as I moved closer, sitting beside him.

" Yeah, I just felt bad because I messed up your living room, and then made you go out for me, you did so much for me and I felt like I should've done something back." I smiled slightly, he smiled at me widely.

" You're so sweet." His smiled was contagious and I smiled back, " Oh! Here. Some things got you to snake on." He leaned over to grab bags from the floor, he handed them to me and I looked inside to see a small variety of snacks.

Chips, candy, chocolate, I felt my heart melt, " Eds! You didn't have to buy all of this!" I pouted, I couldn't contain my smile, he smiled back.

" Thank you!" I threw my arms around him in a hug and he chuckled. " You're welcome, love." He replied, I pulled away and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and kissed the top of my head.

We spent the rest of the day eating snacks and watching movies, it was all good until I drove home.

- Home-
I walked into the house just for Steve to look at me with an annoyed look on his face, " Why didn't you tell me you were going to stay at Eddie's, I was so worried." He stated exasperated.

" How did you know I stayed?" I asked and he groaned in frustration, " Your boyfriend called Ariel, I thought you knew he called me?" His demeanor changed to annoyed to confused.

" Oh, he really does care!" I gushed, and Steve had a confused smile, " What do you mean?"
He asked,

" He cared enough to call you, after I got drunk, that's why I stayed there! And don't worry I got drunk. Oh! And he- just oh my god!" I rambled and Steve had that smirk- smile look, the same he had at the pool.

I was so happy until Mom came to ruin my moment. " Why did you go to Chrissy's last night? You were supposed to be here for dinner!" She scolded, Steve covered for me.

" Sorry I didn't know we were supposed to have dinner." I replied, slightly mocking her snarky tone, " Drop the attitude, you need to be here tonight, also what's in the bag?" She took it out of my hands and gasped, "All this junk! Ariel you know you're not supposed to eat this!" She scolded and I felt bad.

" Sorry mom, Chrissy's mom gave it to me."
She rudely responded with:,

" It's okay, just throw it away and go to your room!"