111) 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻

{continued from last chapter, a few hours later}

-Eddie POV-
I was standing underneath Ariel's window. "Just jump down. It's really not that far, babe." I told her, waiting for her to jump down so we can go to that Halloween party. That same party that she knew her brother hadn't known about, and her parents definitely wouldn't let her go to if they knew. She came up with the lie of staying over at Chrissy's to watch Halloween movies or something like that, She had to sneak out because her outfit would obviously give her away.

" Eddie, How the hell do you even get up here? Any other day, I'd jump, but I can't get hurt. I have a volleyball tournament next week." She states, " You won't get hurt. I won't let you. I'll catch you."

"Just jump, love. It's like 6, maybe 7  feet." I told her, patiently waiting for her to get off of her roof. " Okay! If I fall and break something it's your fault." A nervous giggle ecasped her lips as she took a small step forward. I looked up at her to assure her that I would be there to catch her.

She squeezed her eyes shut before jumping with a squeal. I stood under her, holding my arms out. I grabbed onto her once she was in my reach, one of my arms under her thighs, the other around the middle of her back. " See? That wasn't that bad, was it?" I asked, looking up at her for a few seconds, admiring her pure beauty before gently setting her down in front of me.

"Holy shit." I said aloud once I got a good look at her dress. The way that dress fits her so perfectly. She's perfect. The way it hugged her hips and waist, stopping a few inches higher than her mid thigh. The neckline was straight with thin straps across her shoulders, stopping about half an inch under the start of her breasts. Showing a small amount of cleavage.

"It isn't too much is it? Do I look like too much of a slut, do I?" She asked, causing me to look back up at her face. "Sweetheart, Baby, no. No. You look so- shit, you're gorgeous." I managed to choke out, remembering the last time I saw in her a dress like this. She looks even better every time.

"Thank you, Eddie. Now come on, let's go before we miss all the good stuff." She states excitedly, this is the good stuff.

She led me to my van and I opened her door for her. Gently touching her lower back as she got in. Fighting to urge to push her into the back seat and explore her body. "Eds, do you think you can behave for just a little while?"

She askes seductively, she knows what she's doing and it's working. "Have yourself a little bit a fun, then I'll let you do whatever the hell you want with me." She whispered, tracing her hand down my chest. "Now, let's go before all the booze is gone."

-Ariella POV-
I cheered along with others over loud music as Jason chugged down a cup of mixed alcohol, standing on top of a table. There's no saying exactly what this drink is, it's not bad, you just can't tell exactly it is. But oh, is it strong.

I smiled as I felt Eddie bring me closer to him, as he had an arm fully wrapped around my waist, his hand resting on my hip. " You want another drink, doll?" Eddie asked me, looking over my shoulder at my almost empty cup. He began guiding me toward Kimberly's kitchen counter where there was all kinds of alcoholic punch and other booze.

"Here." He says, he handed me a can of beer. I opened it and took a sip of it, feeling myself began to get fuzzy from the few drinks I had already had, I can already feel the drunkenness. I then heard Eddie laugh loudly into my ear. I turned to realize he was talking to someone I hadn't recognized.

"So Munson, you've got a girl now? How long have you had 'er for?" The stranger asked, I then felt Eddie pull me closer as a crowd of people that were huddled around a table shouted and 'ooh'-ed over the sound of 'Shout at the Devil'.