22) 𝓔𝓪𝓼𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻

{from last chapter<3}

-Ariella POV-
'Easy Lover' by Philip Bailey played throughout the house, as Eddie smashed his lips on mine. My hands were tangled into his hair and his hands traveled all over me, my hips, waist, his hands were everywhere. Both of us aggressively kissing and grabbing at each other, he pulled me into his lap and squeezed my hips, I tilted my head, deepening our make out.

I pulled away for a breath and he did also. At the same time, He moved my hair from my face, stroking my cheekbone with his thumb. I leaned in again and he pulled me closer, our bodies pressed together.

- Eddie POV-
I shoved my tongue into Ariel's mouth, she grinded her hips on me, beginning to turn me on. Our tongues fought together in tandem, everything was happening so fast, the loud music just hyping up the experience.

' Easy Lover
She'll get a hold on you,
believe it
Like no other
Before you know it, you'll be on you're knees
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it'

The lyrics, remind me of Ariel, the way I feel about her. I feel like this, she's got me stuck. I've fallen to my knees ... just like everyone else as Hawkins High school.

She pulled away and I opened my eyes and looked at her, " What's wrong Eds?" Her voice soft, but eyes curious, curious but also filled with lust.

I studied her face, her gorgeous features, her large blue eyes, that cute button nose, the bunch of freckles, that she covered various parts of her body. I could spend the rest of my life counting every single freckle, I would never get tired of looking at her.

" Nothing."I replied, wanting to get back to kissing her. I tried to lean back in, but she softly placed her fingers on my lips, pushing me away, " What's wrong?, you're off."
She slurred slightly, I forgot she was drunk.

" Nothing, I promise." I insisted, I moved her hand and started kissing her again, she grinded, but faster this time. I pulled my lips from hers, and started kissing down her neck and on her collar bones. When she shifted on me, I couldn't control myself anymore.

" Shit, baby, I really need you." I looked up at her, she was looking back down at me with the same look in those goddamn beautiful eyes. We looked at each other with lust and desire.

" I'm yours tonight,"She whispered, we the began to continue our aggressive kisses that were filled with passion. Our lips smashing together, fitting perfect. Our hands exploring each other, feeling perfect.

I wanted to never let go of her, never stop kissing her. I wanted her to be mine, and I wanted to be hers. I never want this to end.
We started stripping each other down, until we we both had nothing left to take off . She then wrapped her arms around my neck, gently pulling me closer to her.

" Touch me like you did last time." She whispered, I did what she asked and gave her exactly what she wanted.

- Eddie's trailer, 1:30 am-
Ariel and I had just gotten home from the party, I felt a new boost of confidence from what we did, the second time. I was really tired, and Ariel was basically already asleep on the couch. I attempted to pick her up then she woke up, " Hm?" She hummed, looking up at me, I felt a laugh slip out at her tired state.

I stood her up and walked her to the bedroom, I would've carried her if she wasn't so stubborn, If I didn't walk with her she probably would've fell, that's how tired she was.

I took her clothes off, again so I could give her something else to wear other than that, probably itchy ass dress. I slipped one of my shirts over her head. I felt her place her hand on the side of my face, repeating what I had done to her earlier.

When I looked up at her, she let out a giggle, there's that same drunk Ariel.

I placed my hand on top of hers and she giggled again, I brought her hand from my face to my lips, and I kissed her knuckles, smiling back at her.

- Ariella POV-
Eddie's soft lips were pressed against my knuckles. He then showed me a glimpse of his lovely smile, his adorable dimples on each side, of his check, fitting perfectly with his other smile lines. I got closer, and tilted my head to get a better view of his stunning facial features. His hand still held mine, now in my lap.

I stared at his amber brown colored eyes, the slight moon light from outside, shining on his face made him look perfect. The way his eyes sparkled in the little light in the room looked so beautiful.

I leaned in, he did the same, our lips pressing together in a peaceful kiss. I pulled his hand closer to me, he placed his other hand around my waist, we began to make out, again. Either I'm too drunk, or this feels different this time, it didn't just feel like a make out with someone that you just ' like', this felt like love. I feel like I love this.

He pulled away; His face still close to mine, "You're so beautiful, Ariel." He whispered. His eyes looking at mine with a gentle stare. " You are too Ed, you're really, really pretty." I whispered back. Butterflies, lots of butterflies.

He kissed my lips again lovingly, soon after putting his face into the crook of my neck. Leaving soft kisses there and on my collarbones. Eddie then got off of me, and pulled his shirt off and jeans off.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, and kissed my nose, my head on his chest.
He leaned back into the bed with me in his arms. I felt his chin on the top of my head. I felt safe. I felt safer with him, safer than with anyone else I've ever been with. He treats me better than they did, and he has since day one; and we've always been different, he's what everyone think to be a 'freak' and I'm a cheerleader. We're not even a thing and he cares this much about me. I care about him too, a lot.

" Are you still awake, pretty girl?" He whispered into my ear, " Mhm." I replied, looking up at him, " I'm just thinking." I whispered. "If you don't mind, about what?" He started playing with my hair. " Just different things, nothing specific." I replied, and he kissed my head.

" Did anything bad happen at the party?" He said, his voice a little louder than before, just above a whisper.

" Well, not bad but not good." I replied, the same volume as him. " I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, I promise. I'm just really tired." My voice went back to a whisper and so did his when he replied to me.

" Me too. It's almost 3:00."  We stayed up for a few more minutes, whispering to each other and cuddling until we both got comfortable. We found a position slightly on our sides, giving me better access to hug him closer to me.

Eddie was whispering sweet nothings in my ears, I love the way his voice sounds, I also love the way I feel knowing he just got me. He hasn't whispered to me like this in a while. I hadn't realized how much I missed it. Its really relaxing after all the shit that happened today.

" 'Night Eddie." I whispered into his neck, burying my face deeper. His warmth was also really relaxing.

" You too, baby."