39) " 𝓖𝓮𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝓶𝓷 𝓭𝓸𝓰, 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓽𝓸𝓷!"

-Eddie POV- 9:38 AM

I woke up with my head on Ariel's chest, my face buried into her neck; Her skin was so soft against mine. I then wrapped my arms tighter around her waist as I softly kissed her chest a few times before closing my eyes again.

I thought she was still asleep, but I felt her hands run through my hair, she moved her hand down my back, tracing her fingertips over my skin. I then felt a few kisses on the top of my head.

" Hi Eds." She mumbled tiredly into my hair, I lifted my head up to look at her, " Hi pretty girl." I replied, looking up at her with a smile. I chuckled at her smeared eye makeup.

I got off of her and opened my glovebox to grab some tissues. I pulled out one of those cheap little packs that come wrapped in plastic. After ripping the packaging, I sat down and pulled her into my lap, I begin to clean off the mascara from under her eyes.

. " How did you know people have sex out here all the time?" Ariel questioned randomly. "What do you mean, babe?" I continued to clean up under the other eye, " Last night, when we almost fucked in the grass, you said, ' people fuck here all— the time!' " She mocked me, continuing what she was saying, " I was just curious how you know that every had sex here?"

I chuckled at her strange curiosity, "Every time my uncle tries to fish out here, he always comes home pissed, when I ask what's wrong it's always: ' Those damn teenagers! So disrespectful to do that by the lake!' " I explained to Ariel, quoting Wayne. " And I also think just about everyone knows it." I tell her.

"You're poor uncle, and people do it at Skull Rock too. I feel so bad!" She giggled sympathetically.  She leaned over and grabbed my shirt from the floor. She got off of me and slipped my shirt over her head. I put my boxers and pants back on.

She laid down, setting her head in my lap. " I had sex at Skull Rock once, have you?" She whispered, dragging her finger down my chest, " Sweetheart you're my first... " I replied with slight nervousness, even though she had already know that.

" Oh yeah, I was.." She smirked up at me. "Have you ever wanted to have sex at Skull Rock?" She looked up from my chest and into my eyes, "Yeah, I've thought about..," my eyes then drifted away from hers.

" Look at me, darling." She whispered seductively, softly grabbing my jaw and turning it towards her. She sat up, seating herself on my lap, she straddled my lap, bringing her body close to mine.  " You've never even had your cock sucked?" She asked, the seductiveness not leaving her voice. My lips parted at her question, I definitely wasn't expecting that, She begun to play with my hair, her hand brushing my face. 

" I- uh- no." I told her, I lifted my hand from her hip to rub the back of my neck nervously, my face heating up as everything she did started to turn me on. Ariel smirked at me once again," Do you want to try it?" She then moved  hips on me, I nodded eagerly, I've never tried this...

" I can't hear you, baby," She looked up at me through her eyelashes seductively, " Please, I want to try it." I begged, she giggled before getting on her knees in front of me.

My breath hitched when she started to undo my jeans, starting with the zipper, than the button. She quickly tugged them off along with my boxers, and left them at my ankles, I watched nervously as she leaned closer.

She then gently grabbed my hand, rubbing it with her fingertips," Hey don't be so nervous, it's fun I promise. If you want to stop just tell me and I will, okay? You don't have to do it if you don't want to." She told me, looking up at me for a reply.

" No-no I want to. " I smiled down at her and she smiled back, looking at me for a few seconds before spitting on her hand. Staring at me as her saliva dripped down her hand, she stared until her hand met me.

-A few hours later, Ariella POV-
Eddie and I were in my room watching tv together. Steve had just left for work, it was frustrating because I work tomorrow and he had the day off. I was hoping to hang out with him sometime this week, as annoying as he is, sometimes I miss him.

I was about to say something to Eddie when the doorbell rang. I sighed and I got up and walked over to it, I twisted the decorative door knob to be greeted with a very unexpected person.

"Hey." He stepped closer, " What are you up to?" He leaned against the doorframe. "Oh, hey Billy, nothing much, just with a friend, what about you? Why are you here?" I joked as Billy looked down at me, his stare was soft.

" What friend?" He asked, peering over my shoulder, I then felt the urge to lie to my friend, " Just Chrissy, we haven't hung out for about a week." His eyebrows then knitted together in confusion as he continued to look over my shoulder and my head. " I thought that girl was blonde." His eyes flicked over to mine before looking over me again, why did I lie? I don't care if Billy knows if I hang out with Eddie, or do I?

It's just that earlier Eddie and I had a conversation about how much of a bad influence Billy is and how much Eddie dislikes him.

Eddie had this 10 minute ramble about how Billy fucks every girl he sees and he didn't want him to try to give me something I didn't want. I mean Billy does hookup a lot, but that doesn't mean he'll force me into it, it's not even like that. I'm not sure what beef they have, but that doesn't mean I can't be friends with him. I mean I hookup too, and Billy and I only had a thing once and it was really short, I can barely even remember that. I don't know if Eddie would be comfortable with that, but what he doesn't know can't hurt him.

" Right she's blonde?" Billy than said loudly to get my attention, " Oh! Yeah, yeah she is, I meant Christina! Their names are so similar I always get them mixed up." I quickly turned around when I felt an arm around my waist. Eddie stood there, looking at me and then Billy. Shit. Fucking Bullshit.

" Hey Munson." Billy had that same look on his face as last time, a fake smile with his eyes looking into mine every few seconds as if to ask me, ' why are with him?'

" What are you doing here, Hargrove?" Eddie said, he then pulled me closer, though it was more of a yank, causing me to let go of the door that i was previously holding. I gasped at the unexpected yank of my body.

" Woah, I come peacefully. Get a leash for that damn dog, Harrington!" Billy chuckled as himself and I laughed silently, "Seriously, what are you here for? If you're looking for a whore to add to your list, come some other day."

" Eddie! What the hell?" My voice got louder from excitement and shock.  "What if I am? Why do you care so damn much?" Billy then chuckled again, this is only going to get worse. " Because she-" I talked over Eddie, "Okay! Okay! Goodbye Billy, I'll call you later!" I then slammed the door before they could keep going at each other.

" Eddie! What the hell? What would you say that?" The volume of my voice increased as I talked. " What? It's true!" He replied raising his voice slightly louder than mine. "Oh so it's true? You think it's true? You basically just said that I was a whore, and told Billy to come back like I'm fucking sold out like a prostitute."

" What!?"