58) " 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷"

{continued from previous chapter, includes anxiety from past events}

-Eddie POV-
" Steve will probably be back before 9, it's only 4:30." She looked over at me from her bed as I sat on the large white chair in the corner of the room.

I watched as her lips upturned into a grin, the same grin she had on her face prior. "Eddie," she cooed, standing from the bed and stumbling over to me, she stood in front of me, looking down into my eyes.

" Eddie—," she repeated again, dragging out her voice, she had an unreadable expression on her face, " Yes, darling?" I replied to her, looking into those eyes.

-Ariella POV-
I looked down at Eddie before crawling into his lap. I quietly heard his breath hitch, I straddled his lap so I could face him. " What's up?" I whispered, "Nothin' much, you're look it at it." He mumbled, I leaned closer, wrapping my arms around his neck, before I begun to trail kissed on his neck.

"You're so pretty."  I told him before I kissed just below his ear. " You- you got really touchy." He said, I expected him to go along with it, but he's, sorta, new to this.

" Are you uncomfortable?" I pulled away a little so I could see his face better, I felt him unexpectedly get up from the chair, before I could get my feet back to the floor, Eddie quickly grabbed me and laid me on the bed.

" No. Are you?" He stared repeatedly kissing my neck and collarbones like I had previously done to him, I could feel his smirk against my neck. He then hovered over me, his knees on either side of my waist to keep himself balanced.

Before I knew it, our lips were moving against each others, our kisses tender, but passionate. My arms around his neck, pulling him closer, one of his hands on my hip, the other on the right side of my head. I slipped my tongue into his mouth as things begin to escalate. Our hands begun to travel the others body.

I gasped when his hands went under my shirt, it's not like it's the first time anyone has done that,  his hands were cold, but his touch was making me warm.

I tugged on his hair as his hands roamed farther. I turned my head to deepen, the already deep, kiss. He turned his head the opposite way, our tongues moving against each other at a faster pace.

He slowly took his lips off of mine, moving down to my neck again. I once again gasped when he found my sweet-spot. I rolled my head back when he began to make a hickey.

He kissed down my collarbones, pulling on my shirt to kiss down my chest. We both jumped at the sound of the phone ringing. I slipped out from under Eddie to pick it up.

I cleared my throat before speaking into the receiver, " Hello?" I heard that voice reply back. Fucking Nathan! I immediately slammed the receiver down, not caring for what he had to say. I picked the receiver up and laid it on my nightstand so the phone won't ring.

"I think I scored a point." I could almost hear the smirk in his voice, his expression then changed, " Are you okay? If you don't mind me asking, who called?" He asked softly, turning his body so that his feet were on the floor.

" Oh, just a telemarketer, I'm just tired of all the calls, I wanna hangout with you. I don't need people calling me, if it's that important they'll call the house phone." I smiled faintly at him, hoping he wouldn't catch onto the lie I told.

I felt anxious all the sudden, anxious that Nathan would come here. That he would come here and do something. I shouldn't be scared, right? I have Eddie here, he won't come if Eddie is here. Yes he will. It's nothing, I still don't know how he found me last night, he knows I'm home because I answered the phone.

" Ariel?" Eddie spoke, breaking me from my thoughts, " Yeah? What's up?" I looked at him, " Are you okay, love?" He added, cupping my face softly, " Oh yeah. I'm fine. You wanna watch TV with me? I think Golden Girls is on tonight, I know that's not really your type of show but-"

He chuckled that perfect laugh, " I'll watch Golden girls with you. Anything to spend time with you." He smiled, grabbing my hand. I was hesitant to hold his back, stop freaking out, this is Eddie, not Nathan. Eddie would never hurt me, right?

" Are you sure you're okay? Was it really a telemarketer?" His eyes scanned my face with concern, how does he know? I hate to lie to Eddie, but I can't tell him anything, if Nathan somehow found out that I told him, I don't know how it would end. I feel more anxious than before.

I don't know why I feel this way, I'm safe, I think. I'm worried Nathan will try to come over here, and with Eddie here, I don't want that to happen. He's know I'm home! He might come! He will come! Steve always parks in the driveway not the garage and he knows that because I hold him while we were 'dating'.

"Baby, baby,what's wrong?" Eddie cooed, I hadn't realized I was getting this upset until Eddie's voice ring through my ears.

" Nothing! I'm okay, I promise!" I told Eddie, trying to quickly calm down. " Okay, if you need someone to talk too, I'm right here okay?" He spoke softly, his hands cupping mine with a grip loose enough that I could pull away if I wanted to.

" Eddie, can you stay tonight?" I asked abruptly, " If you want me to, sure! I thought you would've got tired of me by now." He commented, smiling, " Let's go watch Golden Girls before we miss it." He held his hand out once again and I took it.

- Eddie POV, a few hours later, 8:30 PM-

I wrapped my arm around Ariel's shoulders, my grip looser than it would usually be, she's acting a little off, I know for a fact that wasn't a telemarketer.

She shifted, so I looked down at her, I noticed her picking at her thumbs, I stared for a few seconds until she almost made herself bleed. "Ariel, my angel, don't do that you'll hurt yourself." Before I got an answer I heard the front door open, she jumped and gripped my hand that was holding hers.

She stared at the hallway like a deer in headlights, her face softened when she noticed Steve standing there. She hopped over the arm of the couch and ran over to Steve, bringing her older sibling into a hug.

" ' Ella, are- What happened?" Steve asked, he looked over at me for second, confusion and maybe, anger, written on his face.

" Steve, It's happening again."