11) plans change

Luna was at home grading papers when she heard a knock. She got up and answered the door seeing Peter. She was about to close it when he stopped it with his foot.

"What do you want" Luna asked. "You seem to forget you're on my side" Peter said.

"Yeah, because you threatened me now if it wasn't for Lydia, we both know you be dead the second you stepped foot into my house and like you said once before I'm a Martienz witch rare but powerful" Luna said.

"Your hot when you threaten me" Peter said. "Shut up" Luna said.

"You know I like a girl like me stands her ground feisty would do anything to protect the ones you love the most" Peter said.

"Spit it out Peter" Luna said. "Derek's been taken" Peter said. "What" Luna said. "By the Argents and I need your and Scott's help" Peter said.

"Why should I help you" Luna asked. "Well, I could always threaten to kill you, but you may beat me to it unless I'm lucky then I have to hide the body before Derek tries to kill me and then there's the fact that I'll never see that beautiful face I dream about, so I wonder what Lydia is doing" Peter said.

"You stay away from Lydia we had a deal" Luna said. "Then come with me to find Scott so we can find Derek and I can get my sweet revenge" Peter said.

Luna rolled her eyes before grabbing her keys and getting in his car while Peter smiled to himself.

>>>

Peter and Luna arrived at the animal clinic and Luna leaned on the wall knowing how this is going to go and Deaton walked in confused to see Luna with Peter and she just stayed silent.

Deaton focused his attention back on Peter. "I'm sorry but we're closed" Deaton said.

"Hi there, I'm here to pick up" Peter said. "I'm not sure I remember you dropping off" Deaton said.

"This one wondered in on its one" Peter said. "Even if he did, I'm afraid I can't help you we're closed" Deaton said. "Well, I think you can make an exception this one time don't you" Peter said.

"I'm sorry that's not going to be possible maybe you could come back during regular hours" Deaton said. 

"You have something of mine I'm here to collect" Peter said. "Like I said we're closed" Deaton said.

Peter went to go in the gate but couldn't. "Mountain ash that's an old one" Peter said and threw a chair.

"Let me be as clear as possible we are closed" Deaton said and Peter headed for the door. "There are others who can help me get what I want Scott more innocent and far more vulnerable" Peter said and left with Luna.

>>>

"Still nothing" Peter asked Luna who was trying to get ahold of Derek. "No" Luna said.

"You didn't use your magic to your full advantage on me at the hospital" Peter said. "Yeah so" Luna said. "So why" Peter asked.

"I promised Talia that I would protect Derek and ant other Hales remaining besides I don't really want to kill you no matter how much I say I do" Luna said and Peter nodded.

"Good to know" Peter said.  "Just shut up and drive" Luna said.

>>>

Peter and Luna saw Allison at the store looking for a dress and went up to her. "Ms. Martinez" Allison said. "Allison" Luna said.

"You know this guy" Allison asked. "I'm her boyfriend" Peter said and Luna looked at him with an annoyed look. "That's not your color sorry if that was intrusive but considering your skin tone I'd go lighter" Peter said.

"Because I'm pale" Allison asked.  "Fair I mean you can't call skin like yours pale not skin that perfect" Peter said. "Okay" Allison said.

"Easy darling you're scaring her" Luna said. "Trust me I have a unique perspective on the subject" Peter said. "Do you mind" Peter asked and gave Allison a different dress. "See much better" Peter said.

"You're not here alone are you shopping for dresses with friends high school dance" Peter asked.

"Formal" Allison said. "Attention shoppers to the owner of a blue Mazda license plate" the announcer said. "Did she just say a blue Mazda" Allison asked.

"5768 your car is being towed" the announcer said. "Oh, that's my car" Allison said leaving.

"I have to say Scott I continue to be impressed with your integrity just remember you can't be everywhere all the time" Peter said and Luna slapped Peter hard.

"Don't ever call me your girlfriend I wouldn't go out with you if you were the last man on earth" Luna said and left.

"She gets more and more attractive by the second" Peter said and left.

>>>

Luna and Peter were at the school, and she saw someone and realized it was Lydia. "No" Luna said about to use her magic then Peter shoved her to the ground.

"Lydia run" Stiles said and Lydia turned around. Luna got ready to use her magic, but it was too late.

Luna got up and rushed to her cousin and caught her before she could fall. "You said if I help you, you wouldn't hurt her" Luna said.

"Plans change" Peter said. "You're gonna be okay my sweet cousin I promise" Luna said more concerned about Lydia that she tuned out of Peter and Stiles's conversation.

Peter had dragged Luna up and kept a firm grip on her. "Time to go my witch don't worry Jackson is on his way" Peter said and they left.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.