4) Deadpool

"Hey, let's get everyone off the roof and see if you can stall the ME for five minutes, I've got an expert of my own coming to take a look" Noah said to Parrish after they found Sean's dead body. "You have an expert on teenage cannibals" Parrish asked.

"Five minutes Parrish" Noah said once he saw Parrish wasn't moving. "Hey" Parrish said signaling everyone off the roof before getting off the roof himself. Noah turned around to see Derek and Luna.

"Uh I guess you both been there long enough to hear that we need to be quick about this Scott said he called himself a wendigo" Noah said walking to them.

"Cannibalistic shape shifters but I haven't heard of them in Beacon Hills for a long time" Derek said. "Must have been well hidden" Luna said.

Derek had smelt blood as he looked. "How many people did Scott say were up here" Derek asked.

"Just Sean and the axe murder who apparently has no mouth" Noah said.

"You wouldn't know anything about that would you" Noah asked. "Wait no mouth" Luna asked and Noah nodded.

"Why do I have a feeling that this is gonna just end up bad" Luna asked.

"There was someone else someone young and male" Derek said once Luna made her way to him.

"You can smell his fear" Noah asked. "And his blood" Derek said.

>>>

Luna had helped Peter up as he leant against the table after Derek had got the tomahawk out of his chest.

"The axe was laced with wolfsbane I don't know the species so I'm going to have to burn it out" Derek said holding a lighter.

"I think I can handle a little fire" Peter said. "Careful you're gonna regret saying that" Luna said and Peter realized what Derek was holding.

"Oh crap" Peter said. Derek started burning the wolfsbane out of Peter.

>>>

Peter fell on the ground after Derek had burnt the wolfsbane out of him.

Derek offered to help him up which he took. "He said he was after you" Peter said. "How does a guy with no mouth say anything" Derek asked. "With this" Peter said showing them.

"Just what we needed we can never have a day off" Luna said sighing.

>>>

Malia, Scott, Stiles, Luna, and Lydia were waiting for Liam and Kira to show up as Kira had managed to trick Liam after Lydia called Luna for help.

Kira and Liam walked in and as Liam saw everyone, he turned to leave but Kira stood in front of it. "Sorry" Kira said, and Liam faced everyone.

"What is this" Liam asked. "Think of it like an intervention you have a problem Liam" Stiles said.

"And we're the only ones that can help" Scott said. "Well, they are me personally I'm only here for my sweet cousin you I honestly don't care about" Luna said.

"Please excuse my cousin Luna she can be mean" Lydia said.

"You'd assume she'd be nicer coming back from the dead and all" Scott said. "Don't count on it" Luna said.