20) the Shugendo scroll

Scott and Luna rode over to Eichen House after they heard Stiles was getting checked in. They saw Stiles and Noah at the gate and went over to them.

"Why didn't you tell me" Scott asked. "Because we wanted to avoid something like this" Noah said.

"It's only 72 hours" Stiles said. "This is the same place where Barrow came from the guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies" Scott said.

"Yeah, remember him psycho who nearly killed a teenager just for having glowing eyes" Luna said.

"You don't know everything yet" Scott told Noah. "I know enough Nogitsune's Kitsune's Oni or whatever they're called" Noah said. "Wow that was actually all surprisingly correct" Stiles said.

"Scott, Luna I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's, and it terrifies me I'm headed down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist" Noah said.

"Then why are you putting him in here" Scott asked. "He's not it was my decision" Stiles said.

"Wait you suggested this then you really are insane" Luna said. "Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here" Scott said.

"And I can't hurt you" Stiles said. "Deaton's got some ideas Argent's calling people we're gonna find something and if we can't" Scott said.

"If you can't, if you can't then you have to do something for me okay" Stiles said. "And what is that" Luna asked.

"Make sure I never get out" Stiles said. "Come on" Noah told Stiles and they went in the building.

>>>

Luna was with Scott, Deaton, and Allison at the animal clinic.

Deaton was talking on the phone with Argent, and he had him on speaker. "Did you have any problem with Ikeda" Argent asked.

"Only minor the white wolf was exactly where you said it would be, but we have two problems now first the lichen is not a cure it'll wear off in a matter of days" Deaton said.

"But while it does work the Oni won't go after Stiles right" Argent asked.

"I hope, Eichen house has an unusual history it might not be all that safe for the Oni there as well" Deaton said.

"What's the second problem" Argent asked. "I checked with your contacts in Japan the Yakuza boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll" Deaton said.

"What scroll" Scott asked. "A shugendo scroll the shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan" Deaton said.

"The scroll had information on how to exorcise a Nogitsune" Argent said. "So, we need to find this scroll in order to save Stiles" Luna said. "Exactly and I did get a name of the man who last purchased it Kincaid" Deaton said.

"He was with Katashi he's the guy who met with Issac to buy the gun" Allison said.

"Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll for himself" Deaton said. "Well unfortunately for him he's gonna have no choice to hand it over him or his little dog friend" Luna said.

"But Stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things and a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close probably on him at all times" Argent said.

"What does a Shugendo scroll look like" Allison asked. Deaton got up and got a scroll showing them.

"Something like this" Deaton said. "Do these come in different sizes" Allison asked.

"Any size" Deaton said. "Then I think I know where it might be" Allison said.

"Oh, great your coming" Luna said sarcastically. "If you say something I will pull your teeth out before ripping your spleen out and beating you with it" Luna said once she saw Allison about to say something.