3) Sundowning

"Stile an arrangement of steps that allows people, but not animals to climb over a fence" Scott said reading what was on the screen.

"Yeah, somehow I don't think these are the stiles we're looking for" Lydia said. "Luna, have you found anything" Scott asked. "No nothing" Luna said sighing.

"Maybe Malia's found something" Scott said. "No, she's been taking a make-up test all morning" Lydia said.

Suddenly they all heard howling. "Thats Malia" Luna said. "I guess the test isn't going well" Lydia said and they went to where they knew Malia would be.

The others stayed behind while Scott tried to approach Malia.

"Malia hey it's okay you're safe" Scott said to a coyote Malia. Malia snarled at Scott before barking at him.

"I'm not gonna hurt you" Scott said and Malia snarled before barking at him. "I think she's calming down" Scott said.

"Maybe you should growl back" Noah said seeing Malia barking and Malia growled before barking.

"Scott you're the alpha" Noah said. "Can't you just make her a little more docile" Noah asked and Malia growled. "She's not the problem we are" Lydia said.

"This is her territory we need to get out of here and let her calm down" Luna said and Malia barked.

"Yeah, come on, come" Scott said leading everyone to the other side of the room. "Malia came here to get through the full moons then we started using the lake house" Lydia said.

"I thought you said a wild animal got in the lake house" Natalie said.

"Honestly you should be grateful with some of the things we don't tell you" Luna said and Lydia nodded agreeing with Luna.

They all looked seeing Malia transformed back causing Noah to look away once she transformed. "It's alright I'm okay" Malia said.

"Good thing I always bring these" Luna said and gave Malia the clothes and Malia put the clothes on.

"Any idea what made her shift" Noah asked. "She's under a lot of pressure school, her life after graduation" Scott said. "Her mom trying to kill her" Lydia said.

"That shouldn't make her shift" Scott said. "You sure you're okay" Luna asked Malia who nodded.

"Could it be connected to Stiles" Scott asked Lydia. "Hard to tell since we don't know what a Stiles is" Lydia said.

"It's a, he" Noah said. "Who" Luna asked him. "Stiles it's a family nickname I never used it but uh my father did" Noah said. 

>>>

"Thanks honey" Noah said to Claudia who sat down next to Noah. "Mm- hmm" Claudia said.

"He was an army engineer ended the war one bridge at a time" Noah said and gave the picture to Scott.

"And he went by Stiles" Scott said causing Luna to look at the picture over Scott's shoulder.

"So, what's this got to do with the Wild Hunt" Noah asked. Lydia and Luna both nodded at Scott.

"We think that somebody was taken from us" Scott said. "Any idea who" Noah asked. "Uh the ghost riders would have erased our memories" Scott said.

"Well now that's convenient" Noah said. "We found a clue the word Stiles" Luna said. "And that's why you wanna talk to Elias" Claudia said.

"Mm yeah maybe he can help us figure it out maybe he knows who we're looking for" Scott said. "Now this is someone your age" Noah asked.

"Yeah I, I think he was my friend maybe he was my best friend" Scott said. "I can guarantee you my father can't help you" Noah said taking the picture back and putting it up.

"Couldn't we try" Scott asked. "Scott, he lives in a nursing home three towns over hasn't had a visitor in years" Noah said.

"Lydia" Luna said seeing her staring off into distance. "Lydia, Lydia" Luna said and shook her causing Lydia to snap out of it. "Can I use your bathroom" Lydia asked.

"Sure" Claudia said, and Lydia left. After a few moments Lydia returned back to Scott and Luna.

"You're not hearing me trust me you don't wanna talk to him" Noah said. "We just need a few minutes" Scott said.

"Scott, he said no now drop it" Luna said. "Scott my father can't help you" Noah said.

"Just a few questions five minutes" Scott said. "Scott" Luna said. "You know what you don't just talk to this guy okay just find another way" Noah said.

"But what if this is the only way" Scott asked. "Scott, you have your answer" Claudia said.

"Sheriff please" Scott said. "Scott" Claudia said. "The answer's no" Noah said. "Guys come on we should go" Luna said leading Scott and Lydia out.

>>>

"Stilinski said no didn't he" Malia asked putting her books up. "Yeah" Scott said. "But we're going anyway" Malia asked. "Yep" Scott said, and Malia closed her locker.

"Or you could stay here and help me convince Gwen she's in danger" Liam said to Scott and Malia.

"It's not your job to convince her it's your job to keep her safe" Scott said. "Just kidnap her" Malia said.

"Do not kidnap her we'll be back tonight after we talk to Stilinski's dad" Scott said. "Do we really have to do this" Malia asked. "He's our only lead" Scott said.

"Okay what if the ghost riders show up" Liam asked. "Then you'll handle it Liam" Scott said.

"And look you're not alone you've got Mason and Corey and Hayden and Luna will be in her classroom if you need her okay just find a safe place for Gwen and keep her there" Scott said.

"Any suggestions" Liam asked. "It doesn't matter as long as she's safe" Scott said leaving. "Kidnap her" Malia said. "Do not kidnap her" Scott yelled.

>>>

After school was over Luna was at her place in her kitchen sitting at a table looking at the necklace.

She knew someone gave her the necklace, but she just couldn't remember who.

As many spells as she tried to try to remember nothing seemed to work. But she did know one thing whoever gave her this necklace meant everything to her.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.