2) Chaos rising

Derek, Luna, and Isaac were at Derek's loft waiting for Peter hoping he can find Erica, and Boyd in Issacs's memories. Issac was pacing around while Derek was reading a book.

"You know I'm starting not to like this idea sounds kinda dangerous you know what I definitely don't like this idea and I definitely don't like him" Issac said.

"You'll be fine" Derek said. "Does it have to be him" Issac asked.

"He knows how to do it I don't be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself" Derek said. "Where I understand that I don't understand why I have to be here" Luna said.

"Peter will be more tolerable if your here you can calm him down if he gets too much" Derek said.

"Okay why me" Luna asked. "He's obsessed with you" Derek said. "You know Scott doesn't trust him right you know personally I'd well I trust Scott" Isaac said.

"Do you trust me" Derek asked looking at Isaac. "Yeah" Issac said, and Derek went back to his book. "I still don't like him" Issac said.

"Nobody likes him" Derek said and then Peter walked in. "Boys and the one and only beautiful Luna FYI yes coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works so I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face" Peter said.

"We don't like you" Derek said and shut his book putting it down and stood up. "Now shut up and help us" Derek said. "Fair enough" Peter said and extracted his claws.

>>>

"Relax I'll get more out of you if you're calm" Peter said. "How do you know how to do this again" Isaac asked.

"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice one slip and you could paralyze someone or kill them" Peter said.

"You, you've had a lot of practice though right" Issac asked. "Well, I've never paralyzed anyone" Peter said.

"Wait does that mean that you" Issac asked and Luna saw Peter about to stick his claws in Issac's neck, so she stopped him. "Peter" Luna yelled, and Peter looked at her.

"Go easy he's just a kid" Luna said and Peter sighed before doing so. Derek stood up from his seat worried.

"Wait I see them" Peter said and moments later he took his claws out nearly falling into the table.

"What'd you see" Derek asked. "It was confusing um Im images vague shapes" Peter said. "But you saw something" Derek asked. "Issac found them" Peter said. "Erica and Boyd" Derek asked. "I barely saw them I mean glimpses" Peter said.

"But you did see them" Derek said. "And worse" Peter said. "Oh, great cause that's what exactly what we need more chaos" Luna said.

"Deucalion" Derek said. "He was talking to them something about time running out" Peter said.

"What does it mean" Isaac asked. "He's gonna kill them" Derek said. "No, no, no, no, no he didn't say that he did make them a promise that by the full moon that they'd all be dead" Peter said.

"The next full moon" Derek asked. "Tomorrow night" Peter said. "Just once all I ask for is a normal day just once" Luna said.

>>>

"I don't see anything" Derek said after Scott called him and Luna to look at Allison and Lydia's bruise.

"Look again" Scott said. "How is a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are" Derek asked. "It's the same on both sides exactly the same" Scott said. "It's nothing" Derek said.