17) a credible threat

"He's headed to the school" Scott said. "Why's Parrish going to the school" Liam asked. "It's not Parrish" Luna said while staying focused on the road as she was the one who was driving.

"At least not right now" Scott added. "Okay why's a hellhound going to the school" Liam asked.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education" Stiles said sarcastically. "We don't know that's why we're following him" Luna said. "Any more dumb questions" Luna asked.

"Liam hellhound's, at the school so we're going to the school okay" Stiles said and Luna sped up.

>>>

"Where's Parrish" Scott asked as they caught up with Argent. "I lost him he's moving too fast" Argent said. "Scott" Liam said getting everyone's attention.

"Liam what is it" Luna asked him. "That guy's not moving at all" Liam said.

They all walked further down when they saw a bus. "Look" Liam said and they saw the bus was full of bodies.

"Help me" one of the boys said when Parrish walked over in his hellhound form.

"It's a trap" he said in a deep voice. "Please" the boy said. "You can't help him" Parrish said when he saw Scott moving. 

Suddenly the boy died, and they saw the beast. "That's big no one said it was that big" Stiles said.

"I did" Liam said. The beast roared and Parrish roared going after it when it ran. "It's getting smarter" Argent said.

>>>

Everyone was in Luna's classroom discussing the bear while they tried to figure out who it was.

"Mason said it's not just to transmit frequency it's high powered like it has to be a really strong signal" Liam said. "And that's causing it to shift" Lydia asked.

"No, I don't think it's just that last night Argent said that it's getting smarter" Scott said. "Too smart" Luna added.

"What if the dread doctors are trying to make the beast grow faster" Scott asked. "With frequencies" Stiles said.

"No by shifting the frequency is just the trigger the important part is when it shifts into the werewolf" Scott said.

"Like Peter" Lydia said. "Right yeah when Peter was an alpha, he got stronger every full moon eventually the burns healed, and he was back to normal" Scott said.

"So, the dread doctors don't want to wait for the full moon" Liam said.

"They want the beast to be as strong as possible as fast as possible" Scott said. "Because of Parrish" Liam said.

"Cause Parrish can stop him" Luna said. "So, if this is happening tonight what are we going to do" Lydia asked.

"Uh we've got one clue to go on" Stiles said and pulled it out setting it on the table.

"This came from the hospital" Stiles told them. "Whatever's lurking inside the beast is wearing a size 10 of indeterminate make" Stiles said.

"Indeterminate" Lydia asked. "What's that" Luna asked. "Means it's a partial print basically it was all we were able to get considering all the fire, blood, and carnage" Stiles said.

"How many size 10s are out there" Scott asked. "Only one with Parrish's blood on the sole" Stiles said.

"So are we going to try and get the game canceled" Liam asked.

"No, no we're going to play but we're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood-soaked massacre" Stiles said.

"Okay but um aren't we kind of missing out on a chance to catch this thing" Liam asked.

"I think Liam has a point for once we don't have the who, but we have the where, and the when" Luna said.

"There's too many people" Scott said. "And we still don't actually know if it's going to happen it might just end up being a regular lacrosse game it's possible right" Lydia said.

"Yeah, maybe" Luna said. "That's absolutely possible" Stiles said.

"So, we're still getting the game canceled" Liam asked.

"We're getting the game canceled" Scott said. "Well one of you can fill me in not a big fan of lacrosse" Luna said. "Got it" Scott said and left with Lydia, Liam, Lydia, and Stiles.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.