10) Monstrous

"What did she say" Lydia asked Noah once she and Luna saw him walk out and he made his way to them.

"Hard to tell there were words I'm not sure there were actual sentences" Noah said.

"Nothing" Lydia said. "So now what there has to be a reason she's doing this we can't give up on looking for answers" Luna said. "I think we need a psychologist or a medium" Noah said.

"Is she even competent enough to be charged with something" Lydia asked.

"If Meredith is the benefactor, then that means she was competent enough to trick Kate into opening the Hale Vault competent enough to blackmail Brunski into helping her and consistent enough to create a hit list and pay out money for its completion this girl's practically a criminal mastermind" Noah said.

"There's gotta be a reason why she would do this" Lydia said. "Of course there is there's always a reason" Luna said.

"I'm only interested in the why if it tells me the how" Noah said. "You mean how to stop it" Lydia said.

"After what happened to Scott tonight this thing's still going the payments could be automatic and as long as the killers are getting paid and paid very well that list is gonna keep getting smaller" Noah said.

"To the point all supernatural creatures are dead" Luna said and sighed.

"We don't just need to stop the dead pool" Lydia said. "We need to stop the money" Noah said.

>>>

"I thought I told you to go home" Noah said to Lydia. "I told you she wouldn't listen" Luna said.

"I thought I told you I wasn't going anywhere" Lydia told Noah. "Did they get anything out of her" Lydia asked. "Should have gone with the medium" Noah said.

"I'll take that as a no" Luna said and Parrish made his way over and Noah stood up facing him.

"We went through everything in Brunski's office and so far, everything amounts to pretty much nothing" Parrish said.

"Did you not go home yet" Parrish asked Lydia once she stood up and faced him. "Not until Meredith starts talking" Lydia said. "She's stubborn like me at times" Luna said.

"Lydia, I promise she'll talk and when she does, I'll let you know trust me on this everyone talks eventually" Noah said.

"Then let me try" Lydia said. "No, we've already discussed this" Noah said.

"I've gotten through to her before just let me try" Lydia said. "It couldn't hurt, and I'll be in the room with her there's no way I'm leaving Lydia alone with her" Luna told Noah.

>>>

"I think I'm getting an idea of how all this happened you used Brunski right you knew he'd killed people and that he would do it again" Lydia said to Meredith before sitting next to her with Luna keeping a close on them. "He used my grandmother's code for the dead pool he put it online he took the money from the Hale Vault then turned the bearer bonds into cash he made the payments " Lydia said.

"Was it Brunski's idea to fake your death, did he get nervous because you helped us with one of the cipher keys" Lydia asked.

"I wanted to help" Meredith said. "All you ever wanted to do was help" Lydia said.

"Is that why you're here" Lydia asked. "I know you wouldn't want to be here if you didn't want to talk" Lydia said. "I do but only to one person" Meredith said.

"Who" Lydia asked. "Peter, Peter Hale" Meredith said.

>>>

"Her that's the girl that stole my money" Peter asked. "That girl is a banshee they're more dangerous than you think" Lydia said.