4) hospitals

Scott, Stiles, and Theo walked into the sheriff's station seeing blood on the floor. Scott saw Noah and rushed to him helping him stand.

Stiles went to a room and saw Luna was injured and Lydia and Kira were beside her putting pressure on the wound. Theo saw and took his belt off and went to them.

Theo wrapped his belt around Luna. Natalie walked in the room and saw Luna.

"Oh god" Natalie said and went to Luna. Natalie held onto Luna while Lydia tried to hold back tears. "Stiles, Lydia" Scott said but no one moved.

"Stiles, Lydia come in" Scott said. "Lydia go it's okay go help your friends" Luna said but Lydia shook her head. "No" Lydia said. "Lydia go I'm okay" Luna said and Lydia still hesitated.

"Lydia, I promise I won't let your cousin die" Theo said.

"Go help her it's okay go" Luna said, and Lydia sighed before she finally got up and left with Stiles and Scott.

>>>

They all went down to the cell where Malia and Tracy were. They saw Tracy was dead and looked at Malia.

"It wasn't me" Malia said. "What happened to her" Noah asked as Scott, and Deaton went to Tracy.

"There were these people they had masks um there were there of them I think three of them" Malia said. "What, what are you talking about" Stiles asked Malia.

"They were strong Stiles they had a weapon Stiles I didn't do this" Malia told Stiles.

"Okay" Stiles said. "She's not changing back we're going to need to get her out of here" Deaton said.

"What, hey absolutely not this is a crime we call a coroner" Noah said. "Sheriff please Luna just risked her life to save me we can't let anyone see this" Lydia said.

"I think the coroner might be very confused by this girl's severed reptilian tail" Deaton said.

"I don't care" Noah said. "You should unless you're prepared to hold a press conference announcing the presence of supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills" Deaton said.

"Dad he's right" Stiles said. "Maybe at the clinic we can figure out how to change her back then call the coroner" Scott said. "There's a line there is a line that we have to draw" Noah said.

"Sheriff, we have to take her" Lydia said. "Dad, you've already crossed it more than once" Stiles said.

"Sheriff please let me help I've dealt with things like this before" Deaton said. "Just do it fast" Noah said.

Scott and Deaton grabbed Tracy and left with Lydia, Stiles and Malia following them.

>>>

Luna saw she was being wheeled down in the hospital and groaned in pain.

"You're gonna be okay Luna I promise" Natalie said to her. "Aunt Natalie you can't say anything about what you saw you can't" Luna said.

"All I saw was some lunatic girl trying to kill everyone you're going to be fine" Natalie said.

"You can't tell anyone you just can't" Luna said. "You're gonna be fine" Natalie said.

>>>

"Tracy was buried" Scott asked as they rushed in the hospital. "In a hole buried alive, crawled out then we found another hole" Liam said.

"Who was buried in that one" Scott asked. "I don't know but I think we're gonna want to find out" Liam said and they made it to Melissa, Kira, Stiles, Theo, and Malia. "Lydia" Melissa said.