2) Parasomnia

"Hey Scott, happy last first day" Luna said seeing Scott walk in. "Thanks" Scott said going to her.

"Try not to miss so much school this year" Luna said. "I'll do my best" Scott said. "Good" Luna said.

"Hey, are you okay since the whole thing with Peter I never had a chance to check in" Scott said.

"I'm fine but thanks for asking" Luna said and Scott nodded at her. "See you around" Scott asked. "Yeah sure" Luna said, and Scott left.

>>>

"Hello everyone, those of you who don't know me I'm Ms. Martinez" Luna said as the class started piling in.

"But those of you do know me know I don't care what it takes I will make sure you pass this class moving on please take a seat" Luna said.

Luna looked around and saw the only seat available was next to Hayden.

"Oh, great" Liam said. "Liam" Luna said seeing him looking around.

"Is everything okay Liam is something wrong" Luna asked. "No everything is fine perfectly okay" Liam said. "Then please take a seat" Luna said.

Liam did as she said and looked to see he sat on gum. "Alright welcome to history 103" Luna said.

"Uh Ms. Martinez" Liam said, and Luna looked at him before going to him. "May I go to the restroom please" Liam asked and motioned to the gum he sat on.

Luna smiled and motioned for him to go. Luna smiled grateful at her and quickly left.

>>>

"Lydia is everything okay" Luna asked going to Lydia and Natalie. "I got your message" Luna said. "You involved Luna, Lydia it's nothing" Natalie said.

"I know what parasomnia is mom" Lydia said. "But what about the feathers" Lydia asked whispering.

"People with night terrors have done far stranger things than eating their own pillows and anyway I already told her to take the rest of the day off, but she said she didn't want to miss the first day" Natalie said.

"Let me try I do t have any more classes I can take her home and talk to her" Lydia said.

"Natalie it's Lydia you know she'll be fine she's stronger than you know, and you know it" Luna said.

"Lydia she's having trouble sleeping if she needs help beyond that we'll find her professional help got it" Natalie said. "I couldn't agree more" Lydia said and smiled.

Natalie sighed and went to tell Tracy what was going on.

"You think it's supernatural" Lydia asked Luna. "Wouldn't surprise me if it was just promise me, you'll be careful call Parrish or the sheriff anyone for help" Luna said.

"I will" Lydia said. "Thanks well I gotta get to my next class good luck I'll try to meet up with you tonight" Luna said and left.

>>>

Later that night Luna met up with Lydia and Parrish who was still at Tracy's house. "I'm here did I miss anything" Luna asked.

"As far as I can tell no one's gone in and no one's come out" Parrish said. "Sorry I wasted your time" Lydia said.

"Not a total waste" Parrish said, and Lydia smiled. "I'm just glad Tracy's okay" Parrish said.

Lex here don't forget to feel free to comment and ask questions.