END CREDIT SCENE

"Looks like a storm is coming in" Shuri peeks out the window

"Looks like a storm is coming in" Shuri peeks out the window. Nova sighed, worried about the possibility of some hurricane. It wouldn't be safe for them to say here much longer.

"Kids!" Nova called them, entering the living room where they were snuggled up on the couch. "If the weather gets worse we're gonna have to leave."

Njari doesn't seem too pleased to hear this. "What?" Nailah falls back on her shoulder, not having the energy to deal with all this. Azuri on the other hand was off in his own dream world, sound asleep. Nova wished that could be her at this very moment.

"Start packing your things. I'm gonna go get fruit and make sure we'll be good for the next few hours" Nova said, ushering her kids to get moving.

"Does that mean you'll be moving back to Wakanda?" Shuri questioned, hopeful that now they were on good terms Nova would have a change of heart.

Nova grabbed the knitted tote bag, hesitant to answer her, but it would be wrong for her to give the Black Panther false hope. "Maybe right now is the appropriate time to ask" she whispered in a hush tone, glancing over to her children who were getting their things to the front door. "Because I'm afraid you're not gonna like my response." And she's right. Shuri has a look of disbelief and disappointment. Nova gently placed her hand over her shoulder, "I'll be back" this time her tone is more gentle.

Nova leaves through the back door with her saber sword and gun. She cringed, despising the sand. The only thing easing her mind on the sensation was the amount of time they had left. Nova had to think of somewhere she could take her kids fast. Somewhere they could live a normal life without drawing too much attention. Maybe Wakanda was the best option...

At the entrance of the nearby jungle, a twig snapped. Nova quickly turned around, pointing the saber sword, alarmed.

Namor's chest huffed up and down, as water drenched across his jewels and oh, how could she forget about those green shorts. They practically made his bulge more noticeable.

"What the hell do you think your doing here?" Nova peered her eyes at the God. "Get off my damn property!"

Namor raised his eyebrow. "You really have not learned a single thing from me" he narrowed his eyes at the weapon. He had the audacity to laugh in her face. "Put that thing away."

Nova humorlessly laughed, pulling out her armed the gun, ready to press the trigger, "Or what? You're gonna kill me again? Don't worry I can keep going in circles if it means I can put a bullet in your head" she seethed.

Namor sighed, lowered his spear to the ground. He kicked it back, showing his now free hands. However, Nova still wasn't convinced. Her stance hadn't changed. The sweat building up from her anxious beating heart could make her accidentally pull the trigger. It was tempting to do it, but with the promise he and Shuri swore, Nova couldn't risk another war.

"Please, Nova" Namor took a step toward her, keeping his voice light and fair, almost as if he didn't want to intimate her, but it didn't work. Fear bursted her pupils wide.

"Don't!" She shouted. With a deep breath, flashes of the Talokan caves were tormenting. All the beatings she took, the screaming matches exchanged were enough to haunt her a lifetime. "Don't" she repeated, "What do you want?" She demanded, "Have you come here to kill me again?"

The accusation sent a rush of cold anger down Namor's spine. " It was never my intention for you to die, which is why I had to see you again."

The sea gulls in the sky called, reminding her of little time she now had. Nova glared. There was no use in believing his pathetic lies. The storm was coming in soon. She came out here to get fruit and that was what she was going to do. "Goodbye, Namor" she replied coolly, turning her back against him.

Namor's mouth clenched, not wanting to leave like this. A minute hadn't passed in deciding what was best to do. His hands grabbed at Nova's wrist, forcing her to turn around. Nova fired the gun, but of course he was too fast for her. He pinned her arm up high against the tree where the bullet fired at the smokey sky.

His jewelry clanged noisily. Nova knitted her eyebrows staring up at the God who once again made her feel weak. Without her powers she's was completely defenseless against him.

"Please, I only ask that you listen" he pleaded, sharply exhaling, "After many prayers to Chac, I came to realize the truth and why you came to my life. Ixchel never approved of our marriage. She had already lost her daughter once. Losing Kuxtal wasn't an option again. So, she swore that my Kuxtal and Aquetzalli would come back with the same face a different life each time."

Nova stared up at the God with doe eyes. Namor found himself growing weak, lowering his hands down to her face. His heart beat for her, yet his subconscious screamed, reminding him that this was not his wife. And it became more clear by the tears of rage pricking her eyes. "Nova?" He asked, for her to say anything as the ensuing silence was driving him insane.

Nova tilted her head, giving the God one last look before raising her hand. Namor's face turned to the side, surprised by the slap. "I will never forgive you" every word was filled with despair. "Njari will never hear a word about this."

Namor frowned, shaking his head, nearly begging her not to do this. However, her next words, marked his mind that this was not the end. "Pray to your ancestors because you're gonna need all the help you can get when I finally kill you."