PROLOUGE

Last month was the month that had many unexpected turns. It was the month where the Avengers had finally had crashed. Fighting for what they believed was right. But in the end it caused the Avengers to split up.

Leaving Nova Fury there to stand in guilt.
It was the month where Nova fought for the ones she loved and fought the ones she loved.
No one expected things to turn out this way.

She even met a certain prince who transformed to a king the minute he witnessed his father died.

At first she blamed Steve's old history best friend Bucky who was also known as the Winter Solider. But she also blamed the contract. A contract that said for the Avengers to let the government have decisions over their actions or retire.

Of course Steve chose not to but Tony did along with some other members. Everyone's voices mattered. Including Nova's considering she was the girl who pulled them all together who had fought by their side from their first mission.

But reluctantly Nova chose to not sign it. Everyone knew why. The girl had trusting issues and in this case if she had signed it, it would mean she would trust the government with their decisions which was not true at all.

So Nova refused to sign it saying to follow what they wanted to do. And god they did exactly what she said.

Steve, Sam along with other guys fought Tony, Natasha and other super heroes. It was Steve who told Nova about it which lead to her protecting and fighting her friends. She even protected T'Challa the king. She didn't know why but she didn't regret it.

But after the fight Nova after making sure almost everyone was okay she flew out of the place and went straight to laying low knowing the government could be looking for her.

She hadn't contacted anyone as no one knew where she was. She was like her father in that sense. She wouldn't be found unless she wanted to be.

Nova at some point wanted to look for Steve and the others who she couldn't find but decided it was best not to. They too were most likely hiding. Steve was probably hiding so he could protect his friend from people like Nova and Tony.

But Nova didn't care about getting full vengeance on Bucky. She just cared about her friends.

"Again." Harry said. Harry was the gym instructor here in Los Angeles where Nova was currently living in. The gym was the place Nova would go to very early in the morning where there was only two people in the gym.

Nova who was slightly drooling in sweat due to being in the gym for 2 hours was keeping her eyes on the bag hitting it in fast movement almost knocking Harry off his feet for the thousand time.

"Alright let's take a break." He said handing Nova the bottled water after she took of her boxer red gloves.

While Nova drank gulps of her water she looked at her phone for the time seeing it was almost 6 a.m.

"Alright Harry I'm heading out. See you another time." She waved grabbing her gym bag.

"Alright bye Cindy." He said.

Nova walked out on the California streets already seeing the sun beginning to shine out in the sky. Nova sighed out loud walking straight to her car but stopped when saw someone at the corner of her eye.

It was Agent Ross. He worked for CIA. Last time she saw him was when they were having the meeting on the contract that determined the Avengers future. Nova watched as Ross went to his car.

Nova herd the word from a close friend of hers that Ross was actually looking for her but because Nova was so good at hiding he was having trouble with it.

Just as Ross was about to enter his car Nova leaned against the bricked wall in front of his car sighing,"Its been a while Agent Ross."

Ross jumped up startled quickly turning around seeing the very Nova Fury.

"Agent Nova." He said stunned since he had been trying so hard to look for her. But lead to a dead end each time. It was like she vanished into thin air.

"Words had it you've been looking for me. Tell me Agent Ross what do you want? Do you want to arrest me? Or do you need something from me?" She sharply questioned crossing her arms.

"Anger Fury I need your help capturing someone."

Nova looked at the guy confused,"why do you need help with finding someone? You could do the job easily yourself?"

"It's Klaw who I'm trying to get. I herd you've had history of trying to capture Klaw and having missions in Wakanda. You know him better as a target and how to capture him more."

"He still has vibranium doesn't he?" She questioned and he nodded.

"Made a deal with him and I plan on meeting him in South Korea in three days."

"I have a feeling if I join you'll just throw me in jail."

"I won't. I promise."

Nova sighed shaking her head. She didn't trust the guy but if he did try to put her in jail she'd be gone the second he tried,"Alright when do we leave?"

_______________________
Cindy Kimberly as Nova Fury

_______________________Cindy Kimberly as Nova Fury

Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa/Black Panther