TRAILER

"There was an idea

"There was an idea.." Fury said, with the galaxy shinning bright with a mysterious star.

"To bring a group of remarkable people" Tony voiced as he was kneeling down with pain and stress written over his features.

Banner gasped heavily lying down bewildered as he had fallen from the sky with Doctor Strange and Wong met each other's eyes in confusion.

"To see if we could become something more." Vision appeared opening the curtain showing his human form switching it to him and Wanda gazing into each other's eyes while touching each other's cheeks lovingly.

"So when they needed us.."Thor voiced seeing him inside a spacecraft while watching a planet explode distantly.

"We could fight the battles" Nova surfaced admiring the view of Wakanda just as T'Challa hugged her from behind giving her a small kiss.

Banner appeared again standing beside iron mans huge armor with Natasha smiling over her shoulder,
"That they never could."

|MARVEL STUDIOS|

New York City became chaotic. The group, Tony, Banner, Doctor, and Wong stared at the door hearing the destruction glancing at one another alarmed.

"In time you will know what it is like to lose."

Tony walked to the door looking over his shoulder before opening it.

"To feel so desperately that your right to fail all the same."

Peters arm hairs suddenly rose up sensing danger. In confusion he instantly looked out the bus window seeing a circular metallic object floating in the sky.

Other students looked out the window as the four superheroes stared at the same thing.

The screen changes to Loki stepping over dead bodies now gripping the tesseract that shines brightly in his hands. Knowing danger will come.

"Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives."

Thanos walks out of a black portal glancing around his new surroundings.

Peter now in a new suit flipping backwards quickly landing with his spider eyes glowing,"Evacuate the city, and get all defense, and get this man a shield." T'Challa instructs pointing at the person across from him.

Captain America comes out of the shadows with Wanda looking back relieved. The hulk-iron man comes landing on ground switching to Natasha stabbing something furiously while Doctor Strange switched off his powers.

A gigantic object implanted to the ground as Steve, the black panther, and Nova fight against the alien creatures at once.

Thanos slams spider man down while Tony looks over his shoulder weakly.

"Fun isn't something one considers balancing the universe."

Vision screams in agony as a scepter stabs into the stone in attempt to remove it. Thanos now containing the power stone puts the space stone on his golden fist armor only needing five more.

"But this.. does put a smile on my face." Thanos reveals his fist colliding it against Starks face.

Bucky arms his gun while T'Challa and Nova look over at the view in distress holding each other's hands reassuringly. The King then makes a X with his arms pulling out his claws.

Nova glances at a picture of her parents placing it inside her pocket before squeezing her eyes shut praying.

As the aliens run at their direction everyone else charges at them with Steve, T'Challa, Okoeye, Natasha, Hulk, Falcon, Bucky, War Machine, and Nova leading the way ready for the end.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR